Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Blank Pages on Checkout

I think i'm having exactly the same problem.

I'm currently using cherry_zen template, and all is fine throughout the checkout process. However, i'm looking to move over to tvzen_jellyfish.

When testing a purchase, i get a blank screen where the 'checkout_confirmation' screen should appear, allowing me to then click through to my payment provider.

I have been testing this template on my old shop: www.sunplastics.info/shop and it all works fine.

However, when i test on my new shop, (www.sunplastics.co.uk/shop) i get the blank screen.

Any help much appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Go to the Free Software Add Ons and get the Debug Tool ... this will help you identify the problems in error logs ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying the debug tool as we speak - but it's not working, and nothing is being logged!

I've set all file attributes to writeable - is there anything i'm missing?

Plugin Contributions

You are having email issues and need to correct this:
    Email Error: Could not execute: /usr/sbin/sendmail

Also, your images are monsters ... these need to be reduced in physical size and should be from 1k - 10k if possible ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh,
    That's in my old shop right? (.info) It's OK - i've let it go to rack and ruin - and i now only use it to test templates etc.

The issue i'm having is with .co.uk shop.

Plugin Contributions

NOTE: Image files that are: 1842.08 KB (1886286 bytes) in size are way too big, those need to be fixed ...

I don't know anything about Bar Clay payment module but the error I am getting is:

Sorry, there has been a problem processing your payment.

Billing State is too long (2 characters permitted), received 4 characters.
    You might try turning on the Check/Money Order moneyorder payment module to test your checkout ...

When using the Debug Tool be sure to have the /cache set to 777 and to Refresh the directory when you hit an error to see any new files generated by the Debug Tool ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am having the same issue i believe. When I am on the checkout shipping screen ( the url is http://soulkreed.com/store/index.php...ckout_shipping ) and click on the continue checkout button the screen goes blank ( the url is http://soulkreed.com/store/index.php...eckout_payment )

does anyone have any suggestions please, I have also noticed that my products and photo's etc have been upoaled to my server correctly yet they do not show up now in the admin section of categories/products - there is nothing in the section at all yet they show up in the store on the web.

Cheers.

Plugin Contributions

The quickest way to determine the problem is to get the Debug Tool from the Free Software Add On to locate the error ...

It sounds like there is a blank space(s) or blank line(s) at the bottom of one of your files after the closing php bracket ?> that is causing the problem ...

It might be something else, but the Debug Tool should help you locate the problem ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    got it sorted thanks. Turns out after using the debug tool that I had done some changes from the original ( and hadn't saved a back up of original ) Had to grab payment.php file from a new zen cart and upload it over the old one and presto, rockin..

Works fine now, all i need now is to work out how to get rid of the credit card and cheque/money order payment option from screen 2 in the checkout. I have turned them off/removed them from Admin, modules, payment but they are still showing as a payment method on screen 2 of the checkout.

Any thoughts please....?

Also i keep getting this when i click on any of the tabs in configuration in my admin section

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Plugin Contributions

Any Payment module that you are not using, you should click on and click REMOVE so that it is not installed ...

On the file errors, it sounds like you should really go through your files and ensure that all are correct on the server ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast