Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion NewWay to save Attributes Modelnumbers

Hi...

I have read that it was a problem to get the modelnumbers for each attribute kombination stored in database.

So I“ve programmed a way around it...
    Now u can save a modelnumber, proce and weight for each attributes combination...

Watch this: http://www.baushop-manek.de/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_ id=271

Sorry its only in german...
    but try to put the combination "gelb verzinkt", "M10 Gewinde" and "300 mm" in your basket...

nice ?

So how can i get this into the distribution?

I wanted to get this in, bcause there is a need for everyone to know what the modelnumber of the product is when someone bought it... even when there is a kombination of attributes...

I also build a module to get a an orderlist grouped by each manufactorer with listed and accumulated modelnumbers bought by your customers in your shop, which can send on order to the manufacturers homepage by only one click... :)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NewWay to save Attributes Modelnumbers

You would test it on a clean install and ensure that it works ...

Then package it up into a Zip file and add it to the Downloads via the link at the top of your screen ...

Thanks!
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

so...
    i“ve uploaded it... :)

but it says:
    Success: file saved successfully.
    Warning: no file uploaded.

greets HelixX²³

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

First, thank you for this new module.
    I installed it on our site (it's currently in developement, so available for internal viewing only). I've translated some of the German to English using Altavista babelfish (not perfect, I know). However, I'm having trouble figuring out how I add the model numbers to my attributes/products. I notice on the Attributes Controller Table I only get half the page. The page ends after the

HTML Code:
    <form action="" method="post"><br>
        <input type="hidden" name="setAttributes" value="go">
        <input type="hidden" name="ID" value="1"><table width="200" border="1"><tr>    <th align="center">Product Number <a href="#" onclick="helpwindow('Product Number', 'Product numbers directly of the manufacturer indicate as it a supplementory order also smoothly for the manufacturer to be ordered can.<br><br><strong>If the article in the combination is not available becomes a lozenge (#) registered!</strong>');">(?)</a></th>
        <th align="center">Price (Net)<a href="#" onclick="helpwindow('Price (Net)', 'only indicate prices without value added tax!');">(?)</a></th>
        <th align="center">Weight (in Kilo)<a href="#" onclick="helpwindow('Weight (Kilo)', 'Only in kilograms indicate weight!<br><br>e.g.: 50 gram indicate as 0.05<br>or 5 gram as 0.005');">(?)</a></th>
    </tr>
    off hereO_V C: 0<tr>
        <td></td>
        <td><input name="Attr_-" type="text" value="" /></td>
        <td><input name="Price_-" type="text" value="" /></td>
        <td><input name="Weight_-" type="text" value="" /></td>
    </tr>
    There's no </body> or </html>, or footer information. Did I just copy something wrong from the download? Where can I look to correct this?

Thanks,
    HRicco

Plugin Contributions

Hi..
    I have a new Version with some Bugfixes and new features ready to upload... :)

Maybe i can upload it next Week when i am at work so be patient.

Nice to hear that s.o. is using it... :)

greets HelixX²³

Plugin Contributions

Your dynamic total price display is something that a huge number of people would love to have. Is that part of the mod? I like the polite little note informing those who browse with javascript off that they can see the prices with it on.

Plugin Contributions

Oh my gosh! Yes, I would LOVE to have this. PLEASE consider packaging that as a contribution. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    Your dynamic total price display is something that a huge number of people would love to have. Is that part of the mod? I like the polite little note informing those who browse with javascript off that they can see the prices with it on.

Plugin Contributions

Looks like an interesting MOD. However, there's one little comment I'd like to state:

PHP Code:
    <td><input name="Weight_-" type="text" value="" /></td>
    </
    tr
    to read:

PHP Code:
    <td><input name="Weight_-" type="text" value="" /></td>
    </
    tr>
    </
    table>
    </
    form

Plugin Contributions

Anyone have a correct version of this module?

Plugin Contributions

I could use this as well.

I have not been able to get this one to work. When I view the module in the admin I get this:

1146 Table 'adminuser_zc5.products' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT products_description.products_name, products_options.products_options_name, products_options_values.products_options_values_name FROM products LEFT JOIN products_description ON (products.products_id = products_description.products_id) LEFT JOIN products_attributes ON (products.products_id = products_attributes.products_id) LEFT JOIN products_options ON (products_attributes.options_id = products_options.products_options_id ) LEFT JOIN products_options_values ON (products_attributes.options_values_id = products_options_values.products_options_values_id ) WHERE products.products_id = 184 AND products_description.language_id = 43 AND products_options.language_id = 43 AND products_options_values.language_id = 43]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I have tried this several ways and always end up with something similar...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast