Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: NewWay to save Attributes Modelnumbers

Has anyone had any success in installing this mod on V1.3.9d. I starte the install on a fresh install of ZC and ran into a major problem. In one of the rquired file modifications, when I opened the required file to do the alteration, I found that the file in 1.3.9d was totally different from that referenced in the install instructions for this mod. My guess is that in the last update, this ZC file was substantially re-written.

I would dearly love to have this capability in the newest incarnation of our online store. I would probably be willing to invest some cash in some programming if someone can get a version of this to work properly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by beilana View Post
    I could use this as well.

I have not been able to get this one to work. When I view the module in the admin I get this:

1146 Table 'adminuser_zc5.products' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT products_description.products_name, products_options.products_options_name, products_options_values.products_options_values_name FROM products LEFT JOIN products_description ON (products.products_id = products_description.products_id) LEFT JOIN products_attributes ON (products.products_id = products_attributes.products_id) LEFT JOIN products_options ON (products_attributes.options_id = products_options.products_options_id ) LEFT JOIN products_options_values ON (products_attributes.options_values_id = products_options_values.products_options_values_id ) WHERE products.products_id = 184 AND products_description.language_id = 43 AND products_options.language_id = 43 AND products_options_values.language_id = 43]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I have tried this several ways and always end up with something similar...
    for this error, stats_attr_model.php does not recognize the prefix of the database tables
    but
    resolved that does not work the same!

Plugin Contributions

i have created a new version that works, please pm me for more info

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaGero View Post
    i have created a new version that works, please pm me for more info
    I wrote an email

Plugin Contributions

This could be a very interesting mod, and I am almost at the point of having success with it.

After some modifications to some files and code.

Since all the persons who had success with this mod have stopped supporting this mod. I will give it a try.

I'll post the modifications I made to the forum as soon as the mod is working. If I am not able to get it working I will also report back

Plugin Contributions

Default Attributes Modelnumbers

I have it working

The zip file with the new files and changes is attached

The things I changed:
    • added the ajax files (post #12)
    • fixed language id problem in stats_attr_model.php (post #38)
    • fixed link in attributes_controller.php to match Zen Cart convention of linking, no more trouble with renamed admin folders

There is a lot mor work to be done before this can be callled a full add-on, but it is a start.

Ill be here for support is you need it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Ok spoke al little to soon, it is half woking

The admin side works, model numbers can be added.
    At the front side , the number are shown, but not yet added to the order info.

If a product has no attribute errors are given the one below shows up in the cache folder. This one is from the admin side.

Code:
    [31-Dec-2011 10:37:28] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function RecordCount() on a non-object in F:\xampp\htdocs\##########\MY_ADMIN\stats_attr_model.php on line 398
    In the store there is also an error that pops up

Code:
    Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid.
    Received:
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in <b>F:\xampp\htdocs\##########\getPricefromcomboID.php</b> on line <b>12</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>F:\xampp\htdocs\##########\getPricefromcomboID.php</b> on line <b>14</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at F:\xampp\htdocs\##########\getPricefromcomboID.php:12) in <b>F:\xampp\htdocs\##########\ajax\xajax.inc.php</b> on line <b>678</b><br />
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><xjx><cmd n="as" t="submittedPrice" p="innerHTML"><![CDATA[<div>Diese Attribut-Kombination unterliegt keiner Preisschwankung</div>]]></cmd></xjx>
    The admin side is now multilingual. I added English, Dutch, and German language files.

Any help on this mod is welcome, since i am no programmer, and have to do this by trial and a lot of error, but it is fun and educational

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456