Plugin Contributions

Default Customers Can't Check Out

I upgraded (well, my IT guy upgraded) to the latest version of Zencart today and then I upgraded to Paypal Express and when I went to test how Paypal worked, I got stuck in the checkout process. Here's what happens...

[FONT=Arial]I Check on shopping cart and proceed to checkout. When I click on checkout two lines of text come up at the top of the screen (like above my header) saying:[/FONT]

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kaleido/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 94

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kaleido/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 95

[FONT=Arial]It shows me the Step 1 of 3 page (Delivery Information) page but when I push the continue checkout page, a new page with this comes up:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    Warning: Division by zero in /home/kaleido/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 94

Warning: Division by zero in /home/kaleido/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 95

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kaleido/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shipping.php:94) in /home/kaleido/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

This does NOT happen for my IT guy and he can proceed to checkout, yet I have a customer who is also receiving the same messages. Could someone please help me?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Customers Can't Check Out

What is the Maximum weight on your Configuration ... Shipping/Packaging?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I should have searched the forum before I posted this message, LOL. I saw the same answer to another post and it worked for me!!!!!!

But if you don't mind, I have another question - I signed up for Paypal Express - and when I got to that point it asked me to sign in. I thought customers could use it without having to have a paypal account?

THANKS FOR ANSWERING EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS SO WELL!

Kim C.
    Kaleidoscope Cards and Crafts

Plugin Contributions

They can ... but you probably have a PayPal account so you have a PayPal cookie running around on your computer ... so it looks different from a person who never used PayPal ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!