Plugin Contributions

help question Lots of Error Messages when entering Admin

Howdy :-)
    I have tried to install zencart on the server of my provider Strato.
    I copied the whole thing to the server with ftp. I called ...../index.php. I answered all the questions. The program gets installed. I get the choice to enter the shop or the admin-area. When I then enter the admin-area, I get the error messages below. This error I get with 1.36 and 1.37.....If you need more info, just tell me ! - I'll answer all of them ;-)

O.k. - here are the error messages:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of maketrans2(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php on line 154

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php:154) in /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php:154) in /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php:154) in /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php:154) in /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

Thanks in advance,

Henrik

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lots of Error Messages when entering Admin

rl_languages.php is not a stock file, where did that come from?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kim :-) - thanks braa for your answer !
    Oh....You are right - this is the german version of zencart, downloaded at http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...roup_id=146657.
    I thought that this would be only zencart with german text....maybe not...
    What would you think I could do ? - I really need the german version....
    I see that this is not a problem that you need to deal with, but maybe you have some hints...
    Best regards,

Henrik

Plugin Contributions

Howdy :-) - I'm baaack !!
    It took me quite some time to find the solution, but I found it !
    Here it is (it is a solution to a problem in 1.3.0.2, but I still need it in 1.3.7 !!):
    It's here: http://www.zen-cart.at/name-MDForum-...pic-t-2370.htm

Just change "zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php".
    In this file, change:
    makeTrans2(&$objResponse,
    to:
    makeTrans2($objResponse,

Works lovely for me !! - maybe it should be changed in 1.3.8 ??

Have a good one !!!

Henrik

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Danskmand View Post
    Howdy :-)
    I have tried to install zencart on the server of my provider Strato.
    I copied the whole thing to the server with ftp. I called ...../index.php. I answered all the questions. The program gets installed. I get the choice to enter the shop or the admin-area. When I then enter the admin-area, I get the error messages below. This error I get with 1.36 and 1.37.....If you need more info, just tell me ! - I'll answer all of them ;-)

O.k. - here are the error messages:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of maketrans2(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in /mnt/be2/06/260/00000007/htdocs/bea/zencart/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/rl_language.php on line 154

Thanks in advance,

Henrik
    What I found in my (such) error that I received, for googlesitemaps.php is that the solution to remove that is to delete on the respective line (154 in your case) the symbol:
    &