Plugin Contributions

Default Date available box missing

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, I added a new product to my site and set the "Date Available" date to Mar 1, 2007 and it appeared very nicely on my Home Page under "Upcoming Products."

Last nite, I decided to add a few more products and set those "Date Available" dates to Mar 1, 2007 as well.

However, while adding my products, I noticed that the text box next to "Date Available" is missing. I checked my other products and it's missing on all of them, including the one I added a couple of weeks ago.

When I go to the website, there is no area for "Upcoming Products", which is normally under the "Featured Products" area. (FYI--I did check the Index Listing to make sure that the Upcoming Products was not touched by my partner--and that is still enabled--so that area is fine).

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Camille

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Date available box missing

Have you an URL where we can see ... er ... not see this happening?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I have attached a .jpeg of the actual page that I am looking at in the product category page (sorry, I wasn't sure how to send the actual URL in here.

Also, there is an error message on the lower left hand corner. I put it on the attachment, but it's hard to read. It reads as:

Line: 275
    Char: 1
    Error: 'Date Available' is null or not an object
    Code:0
    URL:http://mdherbal.com/products/admin/product.php?page=2&product_type=1&cPath=2&pID=31&action=new_product

In my previous post, I realized that I forgot to mention that IE 7 was downloaded on my computer and then subsequently removed. I don't know if this would have anything to do with the error, but just wanted to add that in as I know I experienced a problem seeing the images under the "Featured Products" area.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Thank You,
    Camille
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

On your Shop the footer appears to be broken ...

What happens if you switch to Classic? Does this fix the display and show the upcoming products?

Have you ever changed anything in the /admin directories or files? As in do you have any add-ons?

You might try reloading the /admin files if you are having issues on some of the pages as there could be a bad or corrupt file causing this ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Ajeh!

I reloaded the admin files and voila! the missing text box has reappeared.

Again, many thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update and glad you found the missing code ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I am encountering the same problem and I tried replacing the Admin files as well, but it did not fix the problem.

Plugin Contributions

nevermind! Found it, fixed it, I am an idiot, LOL

I re-uploaded the Admin directory but failed to modify the config file, so even though I was using the re-uploaded Admin directory, the config was accessing the old Admin Directory with faulty files.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update that fixing your configure.php file to match your site and database information was able to correct the problems that you were having ...
    Linda McGrath