I've been "messing" with email file(s) that go out after account is created. Now I am missing the "email" after
For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: ##########
and
.. this email in error, please send an email to ####################____
I cannot find where I obviously altered it..
in my email_extras.php I have
// email disclaimer
define('EMAIL_DISCLAIMER', 'This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to %s ');

in create_account.php:
define('EMAIL_CONTACT', 'For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: <a href="mailto:' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '">'. STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS ." </a>\n\n");
define('EMAIL_GV_CLOSURE','Sincerely,' . "\n\n" . STORE_OWNER . "\nStore Owner\n\n". '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . '">'.HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG ."</a>\n\n");

// email disclaimer - this disclaimer is separate from all other email disclaimers
define('EMAIL_DISCLAIMER_NEW_CUSTOMER', 'This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you did not signup for an account, or feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to %s ');

and
in admin/includes/languages/english/add_customers.php:
// email disclaimer - this disclaimer is separate from all other email disclaimers
define('EMAIL_DISCLAIMER_NEW_CUSTOMER', 'This email address was given to us by you or by one of our customers. If you did not signup for an account, or feel that you have received this email in error, please send an email to %s ');