Hi

I'm attempting to upgrade a "copy" of my live site. Going to 1.2.4.1 -> 1.3.7
I've followed the upgrade readme to the end.

1. My test store front is giving me the following message:

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cttest/public_html/zstore/includes/templates/template_custom/templates/tpl_index_categories.php on line 36

which I believe is because I need to set the template in the admin. But when I go to the admin, I get the message that the security certificate is not valid for this website (or something to that affect, I cannot tell you exactly because it's not coming up anymore) and I now get these messages on the screen.

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/cttest/public_html/zstore/admin/login.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/stigmer/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/cttest/public_html/zstore/admin/login.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/cttest/public_html/zstore/admin/login.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/stigmer/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/cttest/public_html/zstore/admin/login.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/cttest/public_html/zstore/admin/login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

I think I just need to temporarily disable ssl for hte test site, but I'm not sure how to do it. I've tried setting both configure.php ENABLE_SSL= false but that didn't work.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Tracy