Plugin Contributions

Default Error after installing Japanese Lang pack

I get the following error having just installed the Japanese language pack can anybody help?

Warning: main(/home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpBB.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 59

Warning: main(/home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpBB.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 59

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpBB.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 59

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: phpbb in /home/sites/english-teashop.co.uk/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 78

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error after installing Japanese Lang pack

Hi, I installed the pack without problems. Technically I dont know exactly what the problem is but I can have a guess: The error is a problem with a PHPBB class. Are you running PHPBB (a forum) on your site? The is a setting when you do the install that you can tick if you want Zencart to work with your PHPBB.

If you ticked this and you dont have PHPBB this might be the problem.

try reinstalling to see!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error after installing Japanese Lang pack

Not to steal a thread here, but there is an alternative Japanese pack up now.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66892

Regards