Plugin Contributions

Default Paypal Express Checkout for UK use

I heard via the grape vine that 1.3.7 and the new PayPal express does not (cannot) apply to UK-based zenshops. We have several zenshops and are keen to upgrade to 1.3.7 and thereafter install the paypal express facility. Please advise...
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Express Checkout for UK use

You can/should upgrade to 1.3.7 - I believe that the Paypal Express issue is down to Paypal having only put it in position for US accounts.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Express Checkout can be used with UK accounts fine.

The upcoming support for Website Payments Pro is limited to US-only accounts (and isn't something you can subscribe to with a UK account anyway).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

So what does the second half of this line refer to in the "1.3.7 released" notes ...
    Future enhancements will include Website Payments Pro support and UK-merchant support.
    or have we reached the future?
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

I am getting error messages when I try and use Express checkout.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 1467

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 1467

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:1467) in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 1492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:1467) in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

I have obtained the api user name and password etc. Any ideas why I am getting these errors.

Thanks

H

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by helshop View Post
    I am getting error messages when I try and use Express checkout.

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 1467

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 1467

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:1467) in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php on line 1492

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/crafts/public_html/includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php:1467) in /home/crafts/public_html/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

I have obtained the api user name and password etc. Any ideas why I am getting these errors.

Thanks

H
    Please apply the patch found here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56216

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Express Checkout can be used with UK accounts fine.

The upcoming support for Website Payments Pro is limited to US-only accounts (and isn't something you can subscribe to with a UK account anyway).
    Website payments pro is available in the UK and has been since the backend of last year I have a Uk website payments pro account. does that mean the upcoming support for Website Payments Pro will also be available for the UK

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

"Website Payments Pro for UK" is a unique product ... more accurately called "Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition".

When the WPP support is completed in Zen Cart it should also work for UK merchants. The unique differences to the UK options are being included in the development work currently in progress.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    "Website Payments Pro for UK" is a unique product ... more accurately called "Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition".

When the WPP support is completed in Zen Cart it should also work for UK merchants. The unique differences to the UK options are being included in the development work currently in progress.

That's great can't wait