Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is a Permanent Login (Auto-Login) Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post

I've checked the basic handling, using Zen Cart 1.5.5e and the responsive_classic template, for Chrome and did not find any issue.

What I did was:

1. Login, ticking the "Remember me?" box.
    2. Added a product to my cart.
    3. Went to checkout (sitting on the checkout_shipping page)
    4. Went away for a while, allowing the session to expire.
    5. Came back, clicked the "Continue" button and proceeded to Checkout/Payment.

If you'll provide a specific set of actions that you've taken to reproduce the issue, I can make more progress.
    1.Remember I gave you an account test on my live store? Can you do the same steps on my live store ?
    2. I have Zen Cart 1.5.5, Database Patch Level: 1.5.5 ( not e ) Can you give me the changes 2 overwrite template files for version 1.5.5 please ?
    3. I.ve seen some warning in my log directory:

[23-Oct-2017 08:27:57 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning: gzuncompress(): data error in /mystore/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php on line 197
    [23-Oct-2017 08:27:57 Europe/Bucharest] Request URI: /mystore/bucatarie-casa/aspiratoare, IP address: 82.208.160.180
    #1 gzuncompress() called at [/mystore/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:197]
    #2 remember_me_observer->decodeCookie() called at [/mystore/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:210]
    #3 remember_me_observer->refreshCookie() called at [/mystore/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:48]
    #4 remember_me_observer->__construct() called at [/mystore/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #5 require(/mystore/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/mystore/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/mystore/includes/application_top.php) called at [/mystore/index.php:26]

thank you
    Last edited by solo_400; 23 Oct 2017 at 08:57 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Phew! You were quite correct @solo_400 ... the plugin did not work!

I've submitted v1.4.3 to the Zen Cart Plugins for review; it can be downloaded here (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=332) once reviewed.

This release drops support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.5 and contains the changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#4: Cart emptied on session timeout.
    #5: Specify domain and path for cookie (interoperation with URL modifiers).
    #6: Apply PSR-2 styling to plugin-specific files.
    #7: Capture session values for restoration.
    #8: Use Zen Cart 1.5.5e as the change-basis for template-override changes.

You can download this version from the plugin's GitHub repository (https://github.com/lat9/remember_me/releases/tag/v1.4.3) if you want a "preview". I'll update this thread when the plugin is available from Zen Cart.
    v1.4.3 is now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins. Note that this version still contains that debug-code identified above; I'll post back again when v1.4.4 is available.

Plugin Contributions

ZC-1.5.5e, PHP 5.6.32, Database patch level 1.5.5 , Remember Me v1.4.4

I'm getting the following errors:

07-Dec-2017 11:02:49 America/Denver] PHP Warning: gzuncompress(): data error in /home2/sub/public_html/mywebsite/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php on line 199
    [07-Dec-2017 11:02:49 America/Denver] Request URI: /my/Manuals/Jenn-Air_French_Fryer_Cooker_Use_and_Care_Manual?language=en, IP address: 78.46.128.204
    #1 gzuncompress() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:199]
    #2 remember_me_observer->decodeCookie() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:212]
    #3 remember_me_observer->refreshCookie() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:50]
    #4 remember_me_observer->__construct() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #5 require(/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/index.php:26]

Any help would be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Any idea how many products are in that remembered customer's cart?

Plugin Contributions

That was a digital file for download. it was downloaded last week by the customer.

Plugin Contributions

May I have a link to the site (via PM if you want)?

Plugin Contributions

I'm back here and I want to send a big Thank You to contributor of the module. Some little issues I still have to better understand, even so, a great work.

Plugin Contributions

ZC-1.5.5e, PHP 5.6.32, Database patch level 1.5.5 , Remember Me v1.4.4

The cookie is created inside the folder of all cookies related to mysite in chrome. The cookie does what it is supposed to do until it is removed. I'm getting errors once a day as the following:

[23-Dec-2017 04:36:31 America/Denver] Request URI: /mysite/Advertising/Buttons?zenid=0npc7ae12cu1orqumv1srgfsj1, IP address: 64.39.140.197
    #1 gzuncompress() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:199]
    #2 remember_me_observer->decodeCookie() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:38]
    #3 remember_me_observer->__construct() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #4 require(/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #5 require(/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/sub/public_html/mysite/index.php:26]

[23-Dec-2017 04:36:31 America/Denver] PHP Warning: gzuncompress(): data error in /home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php on line 199
    [23-Dec-2017 04:36:31 America/Denver] Request URI: /mysite/Advertising/Buttons?zenid=0npc7ae12cu1orqumv1srgfsj1, IP address: 64.39.140.197
    #1 gzuncompress() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:199]
    #2 remember_me_observer->decodeCookie() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:212]
    #3 remember_me_observer->refreshCookie() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/classes/observers/class.remember_me_observer.php:50]
    #4 remember_me_observer->__construct() called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/autoload_func.php:79]
    #5 require(/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/application_top.php:170]
    #6 require(/home2/sub/public_html/my/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home2/sub/public_html/my/index.php:26]

It seems to attempt to decode a category cookie?

Plugin Contributions

@mikebr and @solo_400, I'll need to update the cookie-processing to specifically detect that gzuncompress error and generate an appropriate log record so that I've got more insight into what's going on.

Plugin Contributions

@mikebr and @solo_400, I'll need to update the cookie-processing to specifically detect that gzuncompress error and generate an appropriate log record so that I've got more insight into what's going on.
    I've been getting hit with the same errors off and on.. I've traced one back to a deep crawler in my case it was a different IP, but same errors.. looking at the raw access logs of my server. megaindex(dot)com/crawler

This crawler looks to be testing hack attempts by adding things to the requested link (index.php?main_page=links_submit&lPath=2) checking out the domain and IP, which don't match, the crawler is getting used by others.. I added it to my block list of bad crawlers.

I have not had a good crawler create this error.

Under normal use, Remember me works grate. If you do add a error log code I would be interested in adding it and turning off the bot block.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast