Plugin Contributions

help question [Not a bug] Don't know if this is a bug or not

Hi guys. Sorry if this is not a bug, I didn't find the "Troubleshooting" section. I just installed Zen Cart and put in the EasyPopulate module. I'm now getting these errors on my home page. Any ideas? Thanks in Advance!

DH

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/html_includes/classic/define_main_page.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_default.php on line 39

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/html_includes/classic/define_main_page.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_index_default.php on line 39

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Don't know if this is a bug or not

Probably not a bug... sounds more like a bad upload of the files. Try reuploading all of the files.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, will try now. Thanks!!

DH

Plugin Contributions

I am having the same problem. I downloaded and copied files twice all with the same error. Please let me know if you found the solution. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Duff what is the exact error you are getting?
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [Not a bug] Don't know if this is a bug or not

Here is my first error.
    Warning: require(admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/easypopulate_tools_dhtml.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/health/shop/admin/includes/boxes/tools_dhtml.php on line 35

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/includes/boxes/extra_boxes/easypopulate_tools_dhtml.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/health/shop/admin/includes/boxes/tools_dhtml.php on line 35

Plugin Contributions

No, this is not a bug. You have missed uploading or have a corrputed file in the add-on you are installing.
    Re-uploading the offending file may resolve your problem.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I have tried to download the files from the Easy Populate Standard site twice. I have deleted and reinstalled and I continue to get the error. Is there a standard option available elsewhere? I am not sure that I want to pay for the advanced version until i see what this can do.

Plugin Contributions

Try the easy populate thread in the All Other Contributions area.