Plugin Contributions

Default Qty Pricing - showing lowest price on category page...

Hi,

I've set up quantity pricing for all my products but on the category pages, the highest price is showing. I would like to change this to be the lowest. What file do I need to edit and how to I do this?

Also the prices are still showing on the category pages even though I've set admin up for prices to only show when authorised users are logged in... is there a bit of code I should add to a file?

Thanks in advance for any help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Qty Pricing - showing lowest price on category page...

The setting for the Customer is set when the customer hits the site ...

Then, if the shop is setup for authorization etc. a session variable is set ...

If you test this in an odd order and the variable gets set before you change configuration settings this could make it appear to not be working ...

Try opening a clean browser session as in for IE click the IE button then go to your site ... see if it is now working correctly ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your help.

I've set the customer authrisation throughout admin so that the visitor can browse the site but can't see any prices or buy until they have been authorised.

This has worked on all the product info pages, as no prices show, however the prices still show regardless on the main category pages.

I think this may because they have been edited previouslyso that the lowest of the prices in the qty price table show on the category pages... I'm not sure where or what code to add so that the category page prices don't show until authorised either

Plugin Contributions

How about an URL where we can see this?

Sounds like you may have an add-on, out of date code, or some other issue ...

The code is designed where all prices are displayed using the same function ... if you don't see prices you don't see prices ...

If you have something not using the proper functions for buttons, prices, etc. then we cannot control the out come ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!