Plugin Contributions

Default No Log In after attempted upgrade

Hello All,

I have recently attempted to begin an upgrade from 1.3.0.2 to 1.3.7 and have found myself in a very messed up situation.

First I installed the 1.3.7 instead of upgrading so I lost all my product and admin files. I used my back up files to regain access to all my lost information and think I got them however now when from my home page when LOG IN is clicked it takes me to a blank page.

Does anyone know what I might have done wrong and how I can fix it so log in and account creation can occur?

What other info do you need from me?

Thanks.
    1der_dog

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No Log In after attempted upgrade

After no responses for a few days I decided to reupload some of the newer version files and it seemed to do the trick. The specific files I reuploaded were under Includes/Modules/Pages.

After this step account creation and login page pull up however NOW I have an issue with the Country field in the create account information. When Selected United States and continue button clicked for creation the page refreshes with a note stating You must select country, even though I did.

Anyone know about this happening and edits to fix??

Thanks.

1der_dog

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: No Log In after attempted upgrade

You need to upload all of the files that changed from the version you were using and you may need to update your custom template files also. A good file comparison tool will help.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.