Page 118 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2345
    Plugin Contributions

help question Adding Link to Header Menu is Messing With Column Layout Grid

I have the Column Layout Grid mod installed and it seems that it's fussy about changes being made to the tpl_drop_menu.php file. What I'm trying to do is add a sublink to the top level "Tips & Tricks" link of my website. Whenever I modify the code to tpl_drop_menu.php to add that sublink, it screws up the spacing of my images on the Landscape gallery of my site. None of the other galleries are effected. After removing the code and reverting to the original tpl_drop_menu.php file, the problem goes away. Here's the code before I modified the tpl drop menu file:

Code:
    <li class="submenu"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_INFORMATION; ?></a>
                  <ul class="level2">
    			    <?php if (DEFINE_SHIPPINGINFO_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                    <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SHIPPING_INFO; ?></a></li> -->
    				<?php } ?>
    				<?php if (DEFINE_PRIVACY_STATUS <= 1)  { ?>
                    <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_PRIVACY_POLICY; ?></a></li> -->
    				<?php } ?>
    				<?php if (DEFINE_CONDITIONS_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                   <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CONDITIONS_OF_USE; ?></a></li> -->
    				<?php } ?>
    		   <!--<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT_US; ?></a></li>-->
                    <?php if (DEFINE_SITE_MAP_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                   <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SITE_MAP; ?></a></li> -->
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_GV_FAQ; ?></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPON, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_DISCOUNT_COUPON; ?></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (SHOW_NEWSLETTER_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK == 'true') { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_UNSUBSCRIBE, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_UNSUBSCRIBE; ?></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'sideboxes/' . $template_dir . '/' . 'ezpages_drop_menu.php'); ?>
                  </ul>
                </li>
    and here is the same code after with the changed portion hilighted:

Code:
    <li class="submenu"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_INFORMATION; ?></a>
                  <ul class="level2">
    			   <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link (FILENAME_CHOOSING_A_TRIPOD_SYSTEM); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CHOOSING_A_TRIPOD_SYSTEM; ?></a></li>
    			    <?php if (DEFINE_SHIPPINGINFO_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                    <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SHIPPING_INFO; ?></a></li> -->
    				<?php } ?>
    				<?php if (DEFINE_PRIVACY_STATUS <= 1)  { ?>
                    <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_PRIVACY_POLICY; ?></a></li> -->
    				<?php } ?>
    				<?php if (DEFINE_CONDITIONS_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                   <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CONDITIONS_OF_USE; ?></a></li> -->
    				<?php } ?>
    		   <!--<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT_US; ?></a></li>-->
                    <?php if (DEFINE_SITE_MAP_STATUS <= 1) { ?>
                   <!-- <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_SITE_MAP); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SITE_MAP; ?></a></li> -->
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_GV_FAQ, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_GV_FAQ; ?></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS == 'true') { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPON, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_DISCOUNT_COUPON; ?></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php if (SHOW_NEWSLETTER_UNSUBSCRIBE_LINK == 'true') { ?>
                    <li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_UNSUBSCRIBE, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_UNSUBSCRIBE; ?></a></li>
                    <?php } ?>
                    <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'sideboxes/' . $template_dir . '/' . 'ezpages_drop_menu.php'); ?>
                  </ul>
                </li>
    I also have some before and after pictures to show you how the image spacing gets messed up after inserting the new code for the sublink:

Before

After

What's weird is that after refreshing the page, the spacing corrects itself. But if I click on the Landscapes link under Gallery from another page, the spacing is askew.
    Thanks to all those who can shed some light on this for me.

Brad
    Last edited by bsteinagel; 30 Aug 2008 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Forgot to add information

Plugin Contributions

Default Centering Menu on Page

Hello,

After adding a top level category to my menu, I'm now having problems getting it centered on the page. You can see my site by using the link in my signature if you need to check out my code.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and I have searched this thread for answers to my issue but haven't found anything that works yet.

Thanks,
    Brad

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Centering Menu on Page

Hi Jade

Have you tested IE8 on ZenCart yet?

I've just downloaded the beta2 and tried it out because I have heard it sometimes 'breaks' sites designed for IE6/IE7!

Tested it on my site: www.NicheLocks.com and it does break the dropdown menu.

Also tried http://www.zencart137.jadetrue.com/ and although it works better, it is still not perfect.

Good news is, it works fine in 'compatability' mode.

Love to hear your thoughts.

Craig

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS Dropdown menu for your header- With Categories!

Not sure if this is possible but I thought I would post anyway...

First off the MOD seems to be AWESOME, GREAT work!!!

Secondly the site in question is:

http://www.bornagaintechnologies.org

Now the question.

According to the readme file on how to setup I did not like the additional outcome. I did not like the links appearing in the header above the css menu (even though I had the links turned off in layout settings). Also I was hoping to somehow replicate the custom sidebox information into the menus so for example the sidebox that says corporate supporters would go under categories.

Would there also be a way to distinguish which ezpage could (would) go under a different part of the menu?

I understand that you are building the categories part of the menu by pulling in the categories, but we do not currently sell anything and have used zc for more of a CMS than anything. We would like to use your mod, but if we cannot do these things without extensive coding we understand. We just took everything out of categories and used the blank sideboxes contrib for cleaner administration.

tia for the answers

Sincerely,

0be1
    "Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin and desire nothing but God, and I care not whether they be clergymen or laymen, they alone will shake the gates of Hell and set up the kingdom of Heaven upon Earth." - John Wesley

Plugin Contributions

One more thing...

I need to turn off the shopping cart and my account links as well.

thanks again

0be1
    "Give me one hundred preachers who fear nothing but sin and desire nothing but God, and I care not whether they be clergymen or laymen, they alone will shake the gates of Hell and set up the kingdom of Heaven upon Earth." - John Wesley

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I installed the CSS Dropdown menu with no problems. Then I removed the backgrounds from all the lines in the .css file, because I want my menu to be transparent:

div#dropMenu ul.level2 { ackground:#4f4f4f; z-index:1000; position:absolute; left:0; }

However, in IE7, the drop-down menu section disapears when moving the mouse down after the 3rd or the 4th line.
    In FireFox it works well.

I added the .htaccess lines but still no good.
    On http://www.zencart137.jadetrue.com/ it's all good.

Any ideas how this should be fixed?

P.S.: Sorry if the topic had been discussed, but 118 pages are a lot to read..

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by slck; 2 Sep 2008 at 03:37 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Slck;

Not sure if you knew this or not, but to trim down an elephant like a 118 pages, you can search for key words within the threads by click on search thread. With that said I did so for missing mouse and came up with the following:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ing#post455974

I hope this helps

Sincerely,

0be1

Plugin Contributions

Yes, thank you for the search tip.

However, I discovered that the problem is caused by removing a background attribute in the .css file.

My idea is to make the menu transparent. Any ideas how that could be achieved?

Plugin Contributions

I think that this question has been made many times, but I am sorry I did not found it. I use very pleased with this menu very fast and beautiful on my site 100asa.it, but the flash banner covering the drop-down menu. How do to solve? (I've try with wmode=trasparent not work)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry i think my question got lost in the thread:

Issue i'm having in firefox...

I am using an image for the main nav bar, I deleted all the text in the navigation (i.e. home, catergories, my account....) and I am not using a hover color.

My main bar is 29px high and it is working exactly how i want it to in IE7. The problem is that in FF the submenu is flying out ontop of the image i have for the main nav bar (I believe this is because there is no text). I cannot seem to figure out a way to fix this.

Please help! site in progress at www.ne**wsunco**okies.com/store

I have tried fiddling around with alot of values and can't seem to figure out why it does this in firefox and not internet explorer