Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CSS Dropdown menu for the header- With Categories!

It's pretty easy to do. You just need to edit includes/languages/english/extra_definitions/your_template/headermenu.php

Plugin Contributions

Oh, and includes/templates/your_template/common/tpl_drop_menu.php

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    It should definitely be possible, and probably not difficult if you have any experience with PHP. I haven't worked with this mod myself, but I believe it has "submenus" coded in that you could duplicate and modify as needed. What sorts of additional menu items/groups are you looking for?
    Here is where the Difficulty lies. I changed the main Categories in the Drop Down header to Read Residential. Under Categories are the categories called Construction Products with subs of Commercial Concrete, Home Improvement, Residential Roofing and Storm Shelters.

The customer wants me to add a separate entry tab to the menu called Commercial, but it too will have main categories and subs.

I don't know how to make this work with the way that Zen Cart is setup now. It only has one categories menu to work with, not two.

Any ideas how to fix this? Please keep in mind that the customer only wants Residential Products in Residential and Commercial in Commercial.

Plugin Contributions

Try adding this to includes/templates/your_template/common/tpl_drop_menu.php in the location where you want it to appear:

<li class="submenu"><a href="yournewcommerciamenullink">Commercial</a><ul class="level2">
    <li><a href="yournewcommercialsubmenulink1">Sub menu item one</a></li>
    <li><a href="yournewcommercialsubmenulink2">Sub menu item two</a></li></ul>

Plugin Contributions

Are all of your products currently organized in separate commercial and residential categories? If not, they should be, for clarity and best functionality. It might be possible to alter the menu so that instead of one tab to hold all categories, you have two tabs, one holding the top "Commercial" category and its subs and one holding the top "Residential" category and its subs.

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone,
    I have this mod working fine and I had ez pages linked under a menu heading but for some reason this is not working anymore, the code in the drop_menu.php for this part is as follows:

</li>
    <li class="submenu"><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_SPECIALITY_SWEETS; ?></a>
    <ul class="level2">
    <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'sideboxes/' . $template_dir . '/' . 'ezpages_drop_menu.php'); ?>
    </ul>
    </li>

Basically whenever I added an ez page it would automatically go under its heading.

Has anyone ideas why this is not working anymore?
    Using 1.3.9h. Cheers

Plugin Contributions

HI Guys, I'm quite new here and need some advise regarding this great menu, I just instaled everything and the problem is that the menu showing, things exactly like in php for example instead of "category" I've got header_title_category any Ideas ? Many Thanks for your help :)

Have look here : http://leoarmah.com/ecommerce

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wudu1982 View Post
    HI Guys, I'm quite new here and need some advise regarding this great menu, I just instaled everything and the problem is that the menu showing, things exactly like in php for example instead of "category" I've got header_title_category any Ideas ? Many Thanks for your help :)

Have look here : http://leoarmah.com/ecommerce
    Normally that means you are missing a language file.

-lindasdd

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Get Em Fast View Post
    gmc,

What, the menu drops down behind the slider images, right? If you'll look in your includes/templates/your_template/css/stylesheet_header_menu.css for any entries of "z-index: 1000" and change the number to a higher value than 1000, that should do the trick.
    But, of course, if you had a url, and we could SEE the site, we could help you with a more EXACT solution..........:)
    I'm having this same problem. I changed the value to 2000 and then 20000, but it's still going behind the flash.

www. ginnyoneil. com

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Am hoping someone can help. I have installed this latest version onto my V 1.3.9h of zencart, on my dev site, while we play around with it lots. I have changed a couple of things to facilitate certain bits that I want it to do, and my categories menu, after renaming it, now works on how I set it up within ZenCart.

However, My "Our Stationery" menu, has a slight error. The menu has eight items on it, and six of these have sub-menus off them. However, on the two that do not, when selected, they leave a small background coloured bar at the top of the "cell", for want of a better word. I cannot see where or how this is occurring.

On a second note, I made the font a little bigger across the menu bar, however, as it drops down into the relative dropdowns, the font size decreases.

Any ideas, gratefully welcome, especially as my wife really like the way this menu works for her site!!
    Attached Images Attached Images