Page 29 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Checkout Without Account Mod

Hi! I'm new here, i come from poland and my name is chris. i have a problem with using this mod. I have installed version 1.3.7 PL of Zen Cart and I can't find those folders and files. it seems like they don't exist so please can You help me?

Plugin Contributions

I have run into a problem, and was wondering if anyone has found a solution. The program runs good, except existing custmers that enter their address. It makes these customers sign in first. I currently just let existing customers sign in and new ones use the new part, unless they just have another email address. I was wondering if anyone has figured a way around this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by circlegtractors View Post
    I have run into a problem, and was wondering if anyone has found a solution. The program runs good, except existing custmers that enter their address. It makes these customers sign in first. I currently just let existing customers sign in and new ones use the new part, unless they just have another email address. I was wondering if anyone has figured a way around this?
    If the person is new, checks out without an account, and comes back another time, they can use the same email address they used the first time.

If the person is new, creates an account/checks out and comes back another time, they must either
    1. sign in with the email address and password used before
    2. check out without creating an account, but cannot use the same email address as before
    3. create another account/checkout using a different email address

Your question is kind of confusing to me. Maybe I just need some coffee....
    Please feel free to elaborate and I'll try to wrap my brain around it!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Well i eventually decided to have a go at this mod but as expected I'm having problems that i hope someone can help me with.

Because of other mods i manually over wrote the files and did it to the letter and have checked them all but i have 2 major problems,

1. The first is this in split mode, CoWA appears twice.

2. The second when i set split mode to false CoWA does not appear at all.

I've obviously done something seriously wrong here but dont want to start messing with anything yet, i hoping that somebody with a bit more knowledge with this mod can shed some light on this and help me out.

As an after thought i am going to put a link to the site but it is an adult toy site (no ########) so please dont click if it's not what you want to see.
    http://www.toyjoyshop.co.uk

Thanks in advance
    Do you have this working now? I would like to try an add it as well but I want to make sure someone has it working.

Thanks,
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

and do you know something about my problem maybe?

Plugin Contributions

Maybe I can ask it a little more clearly,

For customers that already have accounts (existing customers), is there a way they can use the "Checkout without Account mod." If they try to use it, an error shows up saying the email is already in the system. Our whole point to using this was so they would not have to use a password to order.

I assume that I can delete their account out of the system, and they can use the no-sign up system, but other than that, is there another over-ride system.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if it might be a matter of communication with the customer. Reword the error message to gently remind them they have an account and that it's more convenient for them to use it now that it's already created than to not use it.

But there really should be a way for them to say, in effect, "Yeah, I know, but I want to order without logging in for my own peculiar reasons, so get out of my way and let me do it!" In other words a Cancel button in the error message which lets them proceed.

Now if only I could PHP I'd program that and offer it up.

Rob

Plugin Contributions

Aloha,

I installed COWOA without a hitch and proceeded to implement the add-on regarding the tableless order steps. It is not appearing and I double checked that all files were uploaded to the proper directories.

Take a look here: www.hawaiianwoodys.com

Any clue why this might be happening?

Mahalo for any and all energy given to my pondering.

Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Please disregard my post - all is well!

Plugin Contributions

Hi! For some reason I cannot get past the first step in the checkout process after installing this mod. Whenever I click 'Continue' to move on to Step 2 (provide delivery information) I'm redirected to '/index.php?main_page=login'. This happens now if I 'checkout without account' or as a 'returning customer' or as a 'new customer with account'. The order process fails to proceed past step 1 in all cases. It did not do this before installing the mod. Installation went without a hitch and I've double checked to ensure all the files are in the right place. I have ZenCart 1.3.7. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Page 29 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast