Page 105 of 123 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1222
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Checkout Without Account Mod

How any customer do the shopping without account using zen-cart 1.3.8a. can any one tell me???

Tabish

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: My Checkout Without Account Mod- Not Working

Quote Originally Posted by JDog21 View Post
    ..... When I check out, it goes to a page that requires for me to either sign up for an account, or log in....
    It is supposed to do that. Checkout will always take you to the login page because its giving the customer the opportunity to create an account if they want to. After installing COWOA, there should be a Guest Checkout section added to the login page (when there are items in the cart). They'll have to click on that to enter the COWOA phase.

If you want to make your cart strictly COWOA and do not want anyone to create real accounts, you can bypass the login page and have the checkout button take them directly to step one of checkout (name, address, etc..). See http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=439.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Muzaheer View Post
    How any customer do the shopping without account using zen-cart 1.3.8a. can any one tell me???
    Tabish
    They do use an account, they just think they are not. It is still creating an account, it is just not asking for a password and they cannot ever log in, etc.

Plugin Contributions

Hi I am using zen cart version 1.3.9d and I installed the latest mod 2.0c1. I am having issue after filling in the details on the billing. I tried to click continue checkout, it will refresh the Billing page. No matter how many times I tried keying in the information in the billing page, it still stuck at the Billing page after I press the continue checkout button.

Can someone kindly help me?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate2506 View Post
    Hi I am using zen cart version 1.3.9d and I installed the latest mod 2.0c1. I am having issue after filling in the details on the billing. I tried to click continue checkout, it will refresh the Billing page. No matter how many times I tried keying in the information in the billing page, it still stuck at the Billing page after I press the continue checkout button.

Can someone kindly help me?

Thanks.
    Its usually because of an error during installation. Files may not have transferred or you may have missed some. Re-install. And did you remember the SQL file??

Plugin Contributions

I've waded through a lot of this thread, if I missed it, my apologies. I think this is a great contribution, but I would like to demand as little as possible of my customers. I have an in-store pickup shipping option, and for those customers I only need to obtain their email and phone. Is there a way to modify the contribution so that only customers who require shipping are required to provide that info (after they've chosen the shipping method)?

Plugin Contributions

Expanding on my previous post, my idea would be on the no_account page to have 2 radio buttons below the progress box, labeled "In-Store Pickup" and "Ship My Order", with the first being the default. The shipping step would be removed from the progress bar. The address fields would be pre-filled with my store address, If the user selects the second radio button, the page would be refreshed with shipping being added to the progress bar, the address information would be removed, and the customer proceeds as usual. I suppose the in-store option could be removed from the shipping page as well. I'm not much of a programmer, but would it be feasible? Hints & suggestions welcome.
    Last edited by polar45; 11 Oct 2010 at 09:40 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the multiple posts, but the edit timeout is too fast for my limited cerebral resources.

Might creating another page with the buttons added, shipping removed from the progress bar and the address info pre-filled and re-directing the login to this page work? Then licking on the "Ship my Order" button would load the normal no_account page. Or is there a better way?

Plugin Contributions

2) I did NOT DO STEP 1a (editing the tpl_header) because I could not find any custom template directory(ies) that had a header_tpl file. For the short term, I didn't think this would matter, as the instructions state that this is only for the purpose of preventing the My Account from showing up after the COWA users enter their order number and e-mail. --I thought I'd worry about this issue later)
    This file is located in the /includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common folder. Don't you love how stuff is hidden? :)

So, today, I reinstalled it. I did not install the SQL patch again, as I'm sure it's still there. Same result.

3)I installed the SQL patch. This was the first time I"ve ever done that. I copied the stuff in the install package, and pasted it in there, and then hit "send" ..... (yes, I made sure it ended with a ; )

5) I went to the Admin, configuration, and there is no COWOA selection available. I could not set the three parametres as specified.....
    I had the same issue with this module. COWOA wasn't displaying in the configuration drop down menu. To solve my problem, I re-ran the second half of the SQL install file. The portion i re-ran was this:

Code:
    INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (NULL, 'COWOA', 'Set Checkout Without an Account', '1', '1');
    SET @configuration_group_id=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = @configuration_group_id WHERE configuration_group_id = @configuration_group_id;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
    (NULL, 'Cowoa', 'COWOA_STATUS', 'false', 'Activate COWOA Checkout? <br />Set to True to allow a customer to checkout without an account.', @configuration_group_id, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (NULL, 'Enable Order Status', 'COWOA_ORDER_STATUS', 'false', 'Enable The Order Status Function of COWOA?<br />Set to True so that a Customer that uses COWOA will receive an E-Mail with instructions on how to view the status of their order.', @configuration_group_id, 11, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (NULL, 'Enable E-Mail Only', 'COWOA_EMAIL_ONLY', 'false', 'Enable The E-Mail Order Function of COWOA?<br />Set to True so that a Customer that uses COWOA will only need to enter their E-Mail Address upon checkout if their Cart Balance is 0 (Free).', @configuration_group_id, 12, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),'),
    (NULL, 'Enable Forced Logoff', 'COWOA_LOGOFF', 'false', 'Enable The Forced LogOff Function of COWOA?<br />Set to True so that a Customer that uses COWOA will be logged off automatically after a sucessfull checkout. If they are getting a file download, then they will have to wait for the Status E-Mail to arrive in order to download the file.', @configuration_group_id, 13, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

UPDATE configuration SET configuration_value = 'True' WHERE configuration_title = 'Use split-login page';
    I haven't completed the process and confirmed the module working yet, but that should give you a point in the right direction. Assuming it works for you

EDIT: I got the module working

Plugin Contributions

Is anyone using this mod with 1.3.9g or later and using Attributes with Stock module? We installed COWOA and it seemed to be running fine. However, we noticed that it wasn't subtracting stock from the Stock by Attributes. Once we removed the module, stock began to subtract fine.

Anyone else experience that ?