Plugin Contributions

Default Linkpoint Problem

Recently my merchant account was closed due to an error on CardService/Linkpoint's behalf. After waiting about 3 days to get it reopened... I'm having trouble with getting it to work properly with ZC. Here's the error I'm receiving:

SGS-020007: Please contact merchant services
    Last time I got this error.. the PEM file was invalid due to a change to my account.. so by asking Linkpoint support to regenerate the file I was able to get past the problem.. unfortunately that is not the case this time.. as I've already asked them to regenerate it on 2 different occasions.. once yesterday and once today.

Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? Everything was working perfectly fine before the account had closed.. so I'm assuming its a CS/LP problem but I'd like to have some evidence to back it up. I'll be calling their API support on Monday

Thanks!

Samad

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint Problem

just an update regarding this - i noticed that my Linkpointcentral account's POS area was "temporarily closed". I'm hoping this is the reason for the all the trouble i've been having.. gave a quick call to support again and they said its in the process of being reopened (though i could have processed yesterday!).. so I'll update once its reopened to see if I'm still having problems with it

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Linkpoint Problem

This thread can be closed if you wish.. it was due to the linkpointcentral account's processing abilities temporarily suspended. Sometimes their support can be flaky.. the representative I talked to 8 hours ago said it would be reopened in a few hours.. and the one I talked to 5 mins ago opened it while I was on the phone.. just don't get it sometimes