Plugin Contributions

Default Tell A Friend Back Button

includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_tell_a_friend_default.php (from at least 1.3.0.2) has the wrong button_alt tag for the back button; only comes into play when using CSS buttons

Line 43
    Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($_GET['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_ADD_ADDRESS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    Should read
    Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($_GET['products_id']), 'products_id=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BACK, BUTTON_BACK_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tell A Friend Back Button

Not really a bug ... should have been posted in the suggested code changes section instead.

Plugin Contributions

This is an error in the coding that generates the wrong information on screen - therefore I think that's a bug.

Plugin Contributions

A bug is something that would prevent Zen-Cart to operate properly. In this case, it's only a wrong selected definition name which was supposed to mention a back button statement.

Plugin Contributions

Oracle -

Who died and made you a Team member? It is not your call to determine if a report is a bug or not.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

According to webopedia (if that carries any authority) a bug is "An error or defect in software or hardware that causes a program to malfunction" ... so now we need a definition of malfunction, which according to www.thefreedictionary.com is either 1. To fail to function or 2. To function improperly.

So, being a pedantic old duffer, I'd say that #2 applies in that it doesn't do what one expects

However, for the sake of any future reports, I'll happily go with whatever the Dev Team's definition is!

Plugin Contributions

Who died and made you a Team member? It is not your call to determine if a report is a bug or not.
    I agree that it is not mine. However, I do not see in your reply if it's really a bug or not.