Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Captcha using TTF & GD

How can I implement this CAPTCHA to the modul "Ask a question"?

Can someone tell me very simply how in intall the captcha. I've read the readme but still don't know what to do. I like to think that I'm rather intelligent and can follow directions but come on--this is like Greek to me.

TIA.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tvmangum View Post
    Can someone tell me very simply how in intall the captcha. I've read the readme but still don't know what to do. I like to think that I'm rather intelligent and can follow directions but come on--this is like Greek to me.

TIA.
    look threw the files and everywhere it says Your_Template change the name to your "custom" templates name. Then upload all files to your zencart. Not to worry all files are in the same structure so they will go where needed. Once uploaded the SQL patch thats includedNote I think there are several updates in the folder so do the most recent. Run the SQL in you zencars admin/tools/install SQL patches. Just copy your code and paste it in the "Enter the Query to be executed area" and click send. Thats it! you can go to the admin/configuration/CAPTCHA and adjust things ect and I think there are a few more areas that you can adjust but that is the basics. Good luck!

application error Re: Captcha using TTF & GD

ok here's a new one on me??

My captcha images is only displaying one character as shown below

jjjjjj
    tttttt

intead of random characters.

This has be totally baffled. I haven't toyed around with captcha in weeks, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by miweb View Post
    How can I implement this CAPTCHA to the modul "Ask a question"?
    here it is
    Code:
    #
    #--- [ OPEN ]------------
    #  

includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_ask_a_question_default.php[/b]

#
    #---[ FIND ] -------------
    #

</fieldset>

#
    # ---[ BEFORE, ADD ]--------------
    #
    <?php
    // BOF Captcha
    if(is_object($captcha)) {
    ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo $captcha->img(); ?>
    <?php echo $captcha->redraw_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CAPTCHA_REDRAW, BUTTON_IMAGE_CAPTCHA_REDRAW_ALT); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <label for="captcha"><?php echo TITLE_CAPTCHA; ?></label>
    <?php echo $captcha->input_field('captcha', 'id="captcha"') . '&nbsp;<span class="alert">' . TEXT_CAPTCHA . '</span>'; ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
    }
    // BOF Captcha
    ?>

#
    #--- [ OPEN ]------------
    #

includes/modules/pages/ask_a_question/header_php.php

#
    #

require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('require_languages.php'));

#
    # --- [ AFTER , ADD ] ---------------
    #

// BOF Captcha
    if(CAPTCHA_ASK_A_QUESTION != 'false') {
    	require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'captcha.php');
    	$captcha = new captcha();
    }
    // EOF Captcha

#
    #

$zc_validate_email = zen_validate_email($email_address);

#
    # --- [ AFTER , ADD ] ---------------
    #

// BOF Captcha
      if (is_object($captcha) && !$captcha->validateCaptchaCode()) {
        $error = true;
        $messageStack->add('question', ERROR_CAPTCHA);
      }
    // EOF Captcha

#
    # ---[ SAVE , CLOSE all files] -------------
    #

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Captcha using TTF & GD

Hey everyone,

I really love Zencart and I am completely new to this. (i do understand php and some sql)

I was trying to use the captcha and the darkness template ->
    Darkness Template

and it doesn't seem to show the image on the contact or any of the other pages that I found it on. I was able to do the test image and it worked fine but I guess i was confused on what could be wrong and why it wasn't showing.

Here is what I see when I had it setup.

Then if I try to send a message it gives me the error that the code wasnt filled out correctly.

I have uninstalled it temporarily but can reinstall the captcha again if needed.

application error Re: Captcha using TTF & GD

Quote Originally Posted by cjcrafts View Post
    ok here's a new one on me??

My captcha images is only displaying one character as shown below

jjjjjj
    tttttt

instead of random characters.

This has be totally baffled. I haven't toyed around with captcha in weeks, any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    I have been looking into this for just about a week now, with no luck.

I have hit a brick wall, if anyone has even the slightest idea, please throw me a bone here. Captcha was working absolutely fine until the day of my original post.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all I am getting this bunch of errors when I try to install the sql from admin.
    Need help in resolving this fast. Thanks.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Image Type', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_TYPE', 'png', 'CAPTCHA Ima' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_sgconfiguration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Code Length', 'CAPTCHA_CODE_LENGTH', '6', 'Verification Code length', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image Width', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_WIDTH', '240', 'CAPTCHA Image Width', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image Height', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_HEIGHT', '50', 'CAPTCHA Image Height', @configuration_group_id, 3, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Chars minimum size', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_MIN_SIZE', '0.6', 'Chars minimum size (1.0=Image Height)', @configuration_group_id, 4, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Chars maximum size', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_MAX_SIZE', '0.8', 'Chars maximum size (1.0=Image Height)', @configuration_group_id, 5, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Corner of rotation', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_ROTATION', '23', 'Chars Corner of rotation', @configuration_group_id, 6, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Shadow Chars', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_SHADOW', 'true', 'Generate Shadows for Characters', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Image Type', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_TYPE', 'png', 'CAPTCHA Image Type', @configuration_group_id, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('png', 'jpeg', 'gif'),'), (NULL, 'Create Account page', 'CAPTCHA_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Create Account page', @configuration_group_id, 21, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Contact Us page', 'CAPTCHA_CONTACT_US', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Contact Us page', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Tell A Friend page', 'CAPTCHA_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Tell A Friend page', @configuration_group_id, 23, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Links Submit page', 'CAPTCHA_LINKS_SUBMIT', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Links Submit page', @configuration_group_id, 24, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Write Review page', 'CAPTCHA_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Write Review page', @configuration_group_id, 25, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    My name is Simone, I’m Italian.
    So sorry for my English.

I have a problem with “Captcha using TTF & GD” and “Ultimate SEO URLs”.
    I don’t succeed to work together.

If I disable Ultimate SEO URLs, Captha function;
    but if I enable Ultimate SEO URLs, the image of Captcha is not visible.

I using 1.3.7 release of ZenCart

I don’t know if you have responded already.
    You can help me?

Thanks

Simone

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by phazlee View Post
    Hi all I am getting this bunch of errors when I try to install the sql from admin.
    Need help in resolving this fast. Thanks.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Image Type', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_TYPE', 'png', 'CAPTCHA Ima' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_sgconfiguration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Code Length', 'CAPTCHA_CODE_LENGTH', '6', 'Verification Code length', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image Width', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_WIDTH', '240', 'CAPTCHA Image Width', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Image Height', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_HEIGHT', '50', 'CAPTCHA Image Height', @configuration_group_id, 3, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Chars minimum size', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_MIN_SIZE', '0.6', 'Chars minimum size (1.0=Image Height)', @configuration_group_id, 4, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Chars maximum size', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_MAX_SIZE', '0.8', 'Chars maximum size (1.0=Image Height)', @configuration_group_id, 5, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Corner of rotation', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_ROTATION', '23', 'Chars Corner of rotation', @configuration_group_id, 6, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Shadow Chars', 'CAPTCHA_CHARS_SHADOW', 'true', 'Generate Shadows for Characters', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Image Type', 'CAPTCHA_IMG_TYPE', 'png', 'CAPTCHA Image Type', @configuration_group_id, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('png', 'jpeg', 'gif'),'), (NULL, 'Create Account page', 'CAPTCHA_CREATE_ACCOUNT', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Create Account page', @configuration_group_id, 21, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Contact Us page', 'CAPTCHA_CONTACT_US', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Contact Us page', @configuration_group_id, 22, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Tell A Friend page', 'CAPTCHA_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Tell A Friend page', @configuration_group_id, 23, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Links Submit page', 'CAPTCHA_LINKS_SUBMIT', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Links Submit page', @configuration_group_id, 24, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Write Review page', 'CAPTCHA_REVIEWS_WRITE', 'true', 'Activate Validation on Write Review page', @configuration_group_id, 25, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),');]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    where you take this SQL statement
    because this is wrong and i never see that in the zip.

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast