Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Store Credit Module

Ok, That got me to this: (WIth setting at 1)

arning: main(includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_store_credit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rblibrary.com/www/rblibrary/includes/modules/sideboxes/store_credit.php on line 24

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_store_credit.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rblibrary.com/www/rblibrary/includes/modules/sideboxes/store_credit.php on line 24
    My Zen Cart Store: http://www.rblibrary.com

Plugin Contributions

I checked and the store_credit.php is where it is supposed to be.

Plugin Contributions

That's no good.

And tpl_store_credit.php is definitely in 'includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_store_credit.php'
    ?

Plugin Contributions

That it is.

Plugin Contributions

That is really weird.

Um. I am not sure what to suggest (I'm fairly new at this!). I'm assuming the permissions are all OK. Um. I will have to think about it some more.

Plugin Contributions

I recieve this error in the admin section and the checkout process:

Checkout
    Warning: order_total(): Failed opening 'includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_sc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/www/perfume.xtremeimpulse.com/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 32

Admin
    Warning: main(/home/www/perfume.xtremeimpulse.com/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_sc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/perfume.xtremeimpulse.com/admin/modules.php on line 174

It appears to me your download is missing a file. The file ot_sc.php is missing from the download. Maybe I am wrong but I looked at all the available downloads and did not see it in of them.

Plugin Contributions

Yep I created the ot_sc.php file and that corrected my issue.

1. use editor to creat file

2. Enter something like this. Don't know if you need all of these but I put them in there anyways. You can change what they say.

<?
    /* Start Store Credit Order Total Module */
    define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SC_TITLE', 'Store Credit');
    define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SC_HEADER', 'Store Credit');
    define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SC_DESCRIPTION','Your balance is');
    define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SC_USER_PROMPT','Prompt');
    define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SC_SORT_ORDER','Sort Order');
    /* End Store Credit Order Total Module */
    ?>

3. Save the file as ot_sc.php

4. Upload the file to the includes/lanquages/modules/order_total file.

This should fix the problem if you are having the errors I stated above.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarcy View Post
    Ok, That got me to this: (WIth setting at 1)

arning: main(includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_store_credit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/rblibrary.com/www/rblibrary/includes/modules/sideboxes/store_credit.php on line 24

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_store_credit.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/rblibrary.com/www/rblibrary/includes/modules/sideboxes/store_credit.php on line 24
    I was having the same error, but I played around with it by moving some of the files to my custom template folders and all of a sudden the Store Credit sidebox appeared.

includes/modules/sideboxes/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_FOLDER
    includes/templates/custom/sideboxes/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_FOLDER

I'm new at this and so am not really sure how it made a difference, and I honestly can't remember if I moved anything else because I experimented around quite a bit, but it seems to be working at least for now.

Hope this helps someone and good luck.

Cheers,
    Aubrey

P.S. Thanks for this great module. I've been slaving away all day trying to come up with the best way to enter in orders where I receive a PayPal payment notification but no order in the admin. With this mod, I can now assign store credit in the amount the customer paid, get the order details from PayPal Session Viewer - aka Stuck PayPal Orders (I couldn't get the "push order to database" function in PayPal Session Viewer 2.0 to work), log in as the customer with my master password and enter in the order and pay for it with store credit.

Quote Originally Posted by fepb View Post
    I was having the same error, but I played around with it by moving some of the files to my custom template folders and all of a sudden the Store Credit sidebox appeared.

includes/modules/sideboxes/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_FOLDER
    includes/templates/custom/sideboxes/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_FOLDER
    Oops, just realized I made a small mistake on the folders above. The 2nd one was supposed to be:

includes/templates/CUSTOM_TEMPLATE_FOLDER/sideboxes/

Sorry about that.

Plugin Contributions

I think the issue here is that the "tpl_xxxx.php" file MUST FIRST exist in the templates_default folder, and only then in an OVERRIDES (custom template) folder if it is modified in any way, by the end user.

When you create a sparkling fresh module, parts of it are now "core code". These parts must reside in appropriate directories.
    20 years a Zencart User

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast