Hi there - am running latest version of ZC. Have trawled through the forums but can't find the answer anywhere.

Products in one category are priced per person (e.g. minimum of 5 people, maximum of 15 people) and products in the other category are priced per unit.

While that has been straightforward enough to set up, how do i get the shopping cart to display (i.e. when a user views the shopping cart) to clearly show the basis for the pricing differently for the products in the Quantity column, when products from the two different categories have been added to the cart.

When I simply had Max and Min it was confusing for customers who didn't understand that one product was priced per person (although this was explained in the product discription) according to the quantity selector.

I have tried changing the english.php in language/includes (using the a sub-folder with my template name - the "right way"!) so that Maximum and Minimum were clearly referring to the Max no. of people and Minimum no. of people, but this unfortuately extends to the products in the other category when those are listed in the shopping cart too.

I guess the basic question is, can the shopping cart display differentiate between Minimum and Maximum quantities and the basis for those quantities?

If you need any more information, please let me know or I can private message you the URL for the test shop site if that will help.