I am doing some restructuring to my site and how we ship our items. We sell jewelry supplies and shipping via weight is not working as many of our products vary in weight even though they are the same item. ie. natural gemstones, pearl strands etc.

Since we opened we have been usuing USPS to calc shipping and allow the users to choose their shipping type. About 95% this would cause a variance in shipping fees from what we actually charged the customer.

So what I need to do is set it up like this:

Domestic - Use table rates based on $$$
Int - Use USPS to Calc rates.

I have it configured right now using Zone Rates and I create a Zone just for the US that display the appropriate prices.

I also have USPS configured and only have the International options checked.

This appears to work fine except that now my domestic users get a prompt that says:

We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable for your mailing address and the shipping methods we typically use.
If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact us for assistance.
(Please check that your Zip Code is entered correctly.)

Is there anyway to hide this warning or is their a better setup I can use for my store? Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you!