Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default ... new server. What is going on?

Okay. After much decision I switched from GoDaddy to Host 99. They've been very helpful and said they'd transfer my entire website for me.

So they did. I told them I only wanted my new website transfered, and it was located in the /newzen subfolder, but that I would like it in the root folder. 12ish hours later they said "no problem" got it taken care of.

Problem is... when i go to www.southbayperformance.com/index.php, there is an error message.

I looked on ftp and everything appeared to be in a "newzen" folder, but he said he set that to the rootfolder.

When I go to www.southbayperformance.com/newzen/index.php, it tells me that ".../zc_install/index.php" cannot be found...

What I WANT is for everything in the /newzen/ to be in the root folder, all set up for the new database (the name is different and I'm not sure if they changed the information inside the files...

Ugh. 24 hours turns into ... well more than 24 hours.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ... new server. What is going on?

Also... I cannot access my /admin for either.

This is very frusterating. I chose this host because they are zencart recommended and looked like they knew what they were doing. I'm not saying they don't but something isn't working...

Plugin Contributions

Check the paths in your config files. /includes/config and /admin/includes/config if memory serves.
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Taking over the world... one website at a time
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

http://www.southbayperformance.com/index.php

Now it works as you will see, but it has an array of errors to go along w/ it.

What do I need to do to fix these errors.

Plugin Contributions

You still have a reference to /newzen/ hanging around somewhere. It's the first error on the screen: ...apinkpony/html/newzen/cache) is not within the allowed path(s):
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned
    Make sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear... or fingers to keyboard.

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/content/a/p/i/apinkpony/html/newzen/cache) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/kacekace:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 151

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache
    limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

AND

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_yahootreemenu.php on line 186

And when i go to .. /admin/...

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/content/a/p/i/apinkpony/html/newzen/cache) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/kacekace:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 151

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/kacekace/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kacekace/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php:151) in /home/kacekace/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

I do not know what to do. I checked for references in all of these files...

Plugin Contributions

I am fixing the problem as we speak.

the cache file is still reading the godaddy format and not the format you need to be on our server.

this is (/home/content/a/p/i/apinkpony/html/newzen/cache godaddy

should be (/home/accountname/public_html/cache

where accountname is the name you use to login into cpanel account.

As stated I am on this now.
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Check it now Problem should be solved
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

Glad that got sorted! Happy Zenning, apinkpony11!
    Mary Ellen
    I came; I saw; I Zenned

Holzheimer
    Fan Odyssey

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by knuckle-101 View Post
    the cache file is still reading the godaddy format and not the format you need to be on our server.

this is (/home/content/a/p/i/apinkpony/html/newzen/cache godaddy

should be (/home/accountname/public_html/cache

where accountname is the name you use to login into cpanel account.
    Hi,

Where did you do this? I am having the same trouble

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast