I have been trying to come up to a solution for the past 2 days with no luck. Here is what I am trying to do. Ok I have two E-books, 1 is free, and 1 cost money. On my landing page I would have this info to fill out like first name etc they would click a button which would submit them as a customer and take them to the free e-book download. Then on that page there is info that will try to up sell them on the e-book that cost money. So the problem I want to export the customers but I don’t' want duplicates. So I trying this new program called navicat, I never used anything besides phpadmin, and it seems pretty cool but here is the problem. Once a week I export all the customers out. The customer table, the problem knows what ones order something and what ones didn't. The only thing I can think of is going through the orders and individually marking who order something. Since none of the info is stored inside the customer table. So if this makes sense to anyone I would appreciate any suggestions that you might have. Maybe there is an easier way to do this and I am just dumb and over thinking it and I don't know but am 4 am and I am too tired to think anymore.

Thanks,

Brad