been searcjhing for help on this for ages now and i cant seem to get a complete answer.

i have a linux server with pleanty of room and mysql databse set up.

i have a shared ssl on the server but this is hosted on a windows server. this is also set to mysql and the same database as setup above.

in my ftp program when i log into my server i have 2 folders as www.myspite.co.uk and ssl folder.

here is the layout

www.mysite.co.uk
...........htdocs
...............zencart
.....................all the zen files etc
...............index.php (opening page to the site that links to the store)
..........private (this is empty)
..........logfiles (also empty)

ssl foulder
..........cgi bin

i can't seen to get zen to install on the server i keep getting config errors but all the causes he instructions say as all correct and all permission set correct. ive had it running fine locally on my pc without ssl so i could style the shop before starting a new shop online and adding the template/style.

keep getting this error

Error encountered while writing /includes/configure.php

im gathering this has something to do with the ssl??

what do i need to place in the ssl foulder etc?? do i need the whole site in there, basically 2 of the same site on my server???

what exactally do i need?? or is there instruction on how to install with ssl selected???

i have to pay for my mysql database to be set up so i dont really want to have to start the database again and be charged again.

what should i do? should i instally without ssl then add that at later date or what?? if so how do i add ssl later???