Plugin Contributions

Default Few Questions on a few issues.

I know I should probably put these questions in the proper forums, but I thought I would make 1 post instead of 3.

Anyways I have a few questions I need help on.

1) If you go to this page - http://www.discountdiecast.biz/index...dex&cPath=1_10 you will see a 1 way below the add box. I take it that is the quantity of that item. Is there any way and if so how can I move it to where it is directly below the prices and then States "Quantity 1"?

2) On my Item page as seen here - http://www.discountdiecast.biz/index...roducts_id=150 if someone clicks on the image to enlarge it how can I get it to go to full screen mode only? Seems some people see a portion of the image until they click the maximize button.

3) I know that Zen Cart adds a Model number to a product when entering it. How can I add a Seperate Item Number to it and use that instead of the default Model Number?

Thanks much in advance. And I apologize in advance if I should not have posted these 3 questions together.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

RSprinkel
    RSprinkel

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Few Questions on a few issues.

1) If you go to this page - http://www.discountdiecast.biz/index...dex&cPath=1_10 you will see a 1 way below the add box. I take it that is the quantity of that item. Is there any way and if so how can I move it to where it is directly below the prices and then States "Quantity 1"?
    This is the inventory quantity and it might be easier to turn it off as you have the column grid mod installed -

admin > config > product listing > Display Product Quantity > set to "0"
    2) On my Item page as seen here - http://www.discountdiecast.biz/index...duc ts_id=150 if someone clicks on the image to enlarge it how can I get it to go to full screen mode only? Seems some people see a portion of the image until they click the maximize button.
    Thhis must be browser specific?? I checked in FF 1.x and 2.x, IE 6 & 7, NS 8.x and did not see any issues
    3) I know that Zen Cart adds a Model number to a product when entering it. How can I add a Seperate Item Number to it and use that instead of the default Model Number?
    Zen Cart does not automatically add the mdl#, and you can enter any # that you want in this field - will that suffice?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kobra,

Thanks for the quick Reply.

Ok I changed question 1 to not have it in Columns, instead it is in Rows and that issue is ok I guess for my client.

2) Ok now my client wants this to go automatically to full page (wide as screen res) when someone clicks on that item image instead of a small window in center of screen. He says he only sees a portion of the item image in the center of screen, I see a box with the whole item image in the center of the screen. So now he wants it to automatically go full screen anytime someone clicks the Larger Image. I agree with his issue not seeing the whole image is a browser issue as thats what I told him, so now he thinks EVERYONE is having that issue and I tried to explain to him not everyone has that problem as I tested it in IE7 and FF as well.

3) OK I must of added all that when I downloaded the inventory via Easy Populate as I posted in that forum about it not adding new items and got the response back that the first column has to have a different number and I changed it. But I didn't know if there was a mod I could get or a setting in the admin section to where I can list things with an actual Item Number. But I guess if there isn't I can just use the Model Number. Don't think he will be to hard about this.

Again Kobra thanks for the reply and the help, much appreciated.
    RSprinkel

Plugin Contributions

The browser issue I believe is in the on-click .js that would have to be adjusted
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Kobra. I have searched high and low for this on-click.js file and I cannot locate it. Any Ideas?

Again Thanks for all the help, very much appreciated.
    RSprinkel

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, Zen Cart disguises this as:
    includes/modules/pages/popup_image/jscript_main.php
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

NP Kobra. Got it fixed, but looks like garbage to me, lol. Ohh well will have to see what my client wants to do wth it.

Again Thanks for all the help. MUCH APPRECIATED!
    RSprinkel