Plugin Contributions

Default Overseas customer stuck in Checkout/PayPal loop!

Hey everyone, first time poster here. Great forum!

So, just launched my store today, still a little quirky but quite functional. I'm no coder but I'm really happy with this utilitarian store. Wouldn't you know it, the first customer goes for the biggest item and he's from the Netherlands. He can't seem to pay however. He keeps getting caught in a loop between the checkout and PayPal. I think he explains it pretty well:

"After completing the order, using step 1 to 3, I get directed to Paypal. I started using returining custumers, since I gave my data already. After logging in with Paypal, through the dutch site, I am asked to reconfirm/check the order on the Willits store. I click and get redirected to step 2. After hitting the complete/confirm order button in step 3 I get back at the login-page of Paypal. This then of course starts all over again. "

PayPal is not charging him and the order never shows up on my end. Any thoughts?

http://www.willitsbikes.com/store using 1.3.7. Domestic orders are working fine. He's trying to purchase this item.

Thanks,
    steven

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Overseas customer stuck in Checkout/PayPal loop!

Bump! Bump!

Plugin Contributions

Have you installed the most recent PayPal patch?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Yeah, I installed the March 3rd one or whatever. Any chance it didn't "take" or something?

On that note, is there a location where patches are posted as they become available?

thanks,
    steven

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Have you installed the most recent PayPal patch?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Patches for the v1.3.7 PayPal module will be posted in the same thread where you obtained the patch you mentioned earlier.

What is unique about your store vs a fresh install without any customizations?
    - countries
    - currencies
    - zones
    - taxes
    - languages

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I've got this all narrowed down to a bug in values greater than $999 not being sent to PayPal correctly. Any of my items less than $1000 process perfectly through all options. For some reason, anything over $999 shows in PayPal Express checkout as $1.00 and won't display a Pay button, only a review button.

-s

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Patches for the v1.3.7 PayPal module will be posted in the same thread where you obtained the patch you mentioned earlier.

What is unique about your store vs a fresh install without any customizations?
    - countries
    - currencies
    - zones
    - taxes
    - languages

Plugin Contributions

Whew! http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60455

Quote Originally Posted by willits View Post
    I've got this all narrowed down to a bug in values greater than $999 not being sent to PayPal correctly. Any of my items less than $1000 process perfectly through all options. For some reason, anything over $999 shows in PayPal Express checkout as $1.00 and won't display a Pay button, only a review button.

-s