Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: attribute pop up images

By chance I just came across this today! I've set it up and it works perfectly.

Just one question, how to I remove the text 'Click to Enlarge' ? (My target market are Japanese and wont understand that)

I did a search for that text in the 2 files in the download but couldn't locate it...

See here: http://www.untitled-project.com/zen-...=0&language=jp

Thanks! I love the contrib!
    R

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by richter View Post
    By chance I just came across this today! I've set it up and it works perfectly.

Just one question, how to I remove the text 'Click to Enlarge' ? (My target market are Japanese and wont understand that)

I did a search for that text in the 2 files in the download but couldn't locate it...

See here: http://www.untitled-project.com/zen-...=0&language=jp

Thanks! I love the contrib!
    R
    If you look at approx line 475 in the file attributes.php for this mod, you should find the fhe following code:
    if (file_exists($attribute_image_lrg)) {
    $tmp_attributes_image .= '<div class="attribImg"><div style="text-align:center">Click to Enlarge</div><a href="javascriptopImage(\''. $attribute_image_lrg.'\', \'Large View\',\''. $selected_attrname.'\')">'. zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_options->fields['attributes_image']) . (PRODUCT_IMAGES_ATTRIBUTES_NAMES == '1' ? '<br />' . $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] : '') . '</a></div>' . "\n";
    } else {
    $tmp_attributes_image .= '<div class="attribImg">'. zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products_options->fields['attributes_image']) . (PRODUCT_IMAGES_ATTRIBUTES_NAMES == '1' ? '<br />' . $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'] : '') . '</div>' . "\n";
    You can omit the code shewn in red, above. Pleased let me know if this is successful.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sonicparke View Post
    I've actually got that one installed and in the correct directories and it's still not working. The only other contribs I've got installed are IH2 & the one for IE conditional comments.

Any other thoughts?
    The only though that I have is that you might want to double-check that you have got ALL the files for ALL installed mods in their correct locations (FTP software can sometimes let you down), and if this is the case then check to make sure that you haven't inadvertently left a copy of the jscript_dynamic_window_popup.js file in the wrong place.
    The version 1.02 has been tested by ckosloff, because he had the same issue.
    I might add that the IMH2 Image hover has never worked for me, and I believe that this is becaue I have uploaded all three sizes of images via IMH2 - I am not relying on IMH2's process of reducing the large 'image' to create smaller versions for thumbnails, hovers etc. I may be wrong, but I believe that if you do this, the hover doesn't work!!

Plugin Contributions

Mate fantastic, it works.
    And I do apologise, I had Dreamweaver's 'find and replace' set to 'text only' by accident so it didn't pick it up when I searched.
    Bingo!
    R

Plugin Contributions

I've actually got that one installed and in the correct directories and it's still not working. The only other contribs I've got installed are IH2 & the one for IE conditional comments.

Any other thoughts?
    Well, you will have to test.
    I have done extensive testing in IE and Firefox and can assure you that if the two files are installed in the correct directories, both IH2 and attribute popup will work.
    Try deleting or moving the IE conditional comments files and let's see what happens then.
    Keep us posted, please.

Plugin Contributions

I figured it out. I had copied and renamed my custom template and somehow the old one was checked. So it all looked right but none of the changes were working because I was applying them to a template that wasn't selected.

My mistake.

Now. Is it possible to get it to take advantage of IH2's resizing features?

Plugin Contributions

I figured it out. I had copied and renamed my custom template and somehow the old one was checked. So it all looked right but none of the changes were working because I was applying them to a template that wasn't selected.

My mistake.

Now. Is it possible to get it to take advantage of IH2's resizing features?
    That's a matter for a different thread of the Zen Cart Forums

Plugin Contributions

I also am having trouble, if I understand correctly, this mod. doesn't work with IH2? I have installed, checked and rechecked and still nothing. My images haven't changed whether this mod is installed or not.
    Also, my text underneath my pictures only allows 1 word per line, how can I fix that?
    Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by helpme View Post
    I also am having trouble, if I understand correctly, this mod. doesn't work with IH2? I have installed, checked and rechecked and still nothing. My images haven't changed whether this mod is installed or not.
    Also, my text underneath my pictures only allows 1 word per line, how can I fix that?
    Thanks for your help!
    The latest version of the mod (1.0.2) works perfectly with IH2.
    Besides, this mod is for attribute images, your images won't change, only attributes will.
    You are posting in the wrong thread.

Plugin Contributions

Correct, when I say images, I mean my attribute images, they are still large on my page. see here http://www.mommyandbabyessentials.co...roducts_id=281 This is exactly what I did.
    I uploaded everything to the correct files (checked, checked and rechecked), Uploaded images via attribute controller (imagename_MED.XXX), checked the Attribute Style for Radio Buttons/Checkbox to 0 and still my page has several large images, they are not links and the words are only 1 per line.
    I will check, but I am sure I uploaded the latest verision.
    Thanks

Okay I just looked I downloaded the med verision, I will try the 1.0.2 and let you know! I would still like to know how to change the text so that more than one word is on a line!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast