Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Default Is this an ok way to set out domestic/international table rates

For some reason the admin won't let me select any countries - I can't scroll through them

Instead, can I confirm that if I go to Zone rates and simply enter GB for zone 1 and then copy/paste all international country codes into zone 2 (will keep the postage rates the same for all non-uk orders) this will be fine? Basically, I wont be setting up new zones through the Locations/Taxes section but just setting them up countrywise in the Shipping Modules/Zone Rates area.

Also is there a list somewhere I could easily "grab" all the codes rather than copying/pasting each individually

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is this an ok way to set out domestic/international table rates

If you can't select countries from the dropdown, you have a database problem that should be resolved first.

There is a list of country ISO codes on wikipedia.
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply. Would you say it's ok to do this even though there may be something up with the database? I have no experience in databases so whatever work would be great.

Plugin Contributions

If you have a database problem it must be fixed. The countries data affects a whole lot of functions, including:-

Customer registration
    Order management
    Tax Calculations
    Zone settings
    Shipping settings

It's not simply a case of a dropdown menu not working - this is not flat HTML - it's dynamic, relational content.

You must have your dbase checked.

(There is also a possibility that some php code has been corrupted, but this will be difficult to ascertain).
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Thanks anyway but have decided to start everything again. I can't be sure of any other errors happening at a later date so would prefer to reinstall zencart and start a new database to ensure nothing else goes wrong.

Plugin Contributions

I've changed everything so it's all up to date. Would the method I asked previous now be fine? I got the list of country iso codes from http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/archiv...p/t-35774.html

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by monkeytastic View Post
    For some reason the admin won't let me select any countries - I can't scroll through them

Instead, can I confirm that if I go to Zone rates and simply enter GB for zone 1 and then copy/paste all international country codes into zone 2 (will keep the postage rates the same for all non-uk orders) this will be fine? Basically, I wont be setting up new zones through the Locations/Taxes section but just setting them up countrywise in the Shipping Modules/Zone Rates area.

Also is there a list somewhere I could easily "grab" all the codes rather than copying/pasting each individually
    If you are using ZONE SHIPPING, it does not matter if you "COPY and PASTE" the ISO codes into the zone fields.

Just make sure you follow the specified format:

GB,IE,ES,DR,PT (etc)
    19 years a Zencart User

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the confirmation.

The codes I'm using are the below with GB set as Zone 1, the rest Zone 2

ax, af, al, dz, as,ad, ao, aq,ai, ag, ar, am, aw, au, at, az, bs, bh, bd, bb, by, be, bz, bj, bm, bt, bo, ba,bw, bv, br, io, bn, bg, bf, bi, kh, cm, ca, cv, ky, cf, td, cb, cl, cn, cx, cc, co, km, cg, ck, cr, ci, hr, cu, cy, cz,dk, dj, dm, do, tp, ec, eg, sv, gq, er, ee, et, fk, fo, fj, fi, fr, fx, gf, pf, tf, ga, gm, ge, de, gh, gi, gr, gl, gd, gp,gu, gt, gn, gw, gy, ht, hm, hn, hk, hu, is, in, id, ir, iq, , il, it, jm, jp, jo, kz, ke, ki, kp, kr, cs, kw, kg, la, lv, lb,ls, lr, ly, li, lt, lu, mo, mk, mg, mw, my, mv, ml, mh, mq, mr, mu, yt, mx, fm, md, mc, mn, cs, ms, ma,mz, mm, na, nr, np, nl, an, nc, nz, ni, ne, ng, nu, nf, mp, no, om, pk, pw, pa, pg, py, pe, ph, pn, pl, pt,pr, qa, re, ie, ro, ru, rw, kn, lc, vc, ws, sm, st, sa, sn, cs, sc, cl, sg, sk, si, sb, so, za, gs, es, lk, sh, pm,sd, sr, sj, sz, se, ch, sy, tw, tj, th, tg, tk, to, tt, tn, tr, tm, tc, tv, ug, ua, ae, us, um, uy, uz, vu, va, ve, vn, vg, vi, wf, eh, ye, yu, zr, zm, zw,