Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HELP****Order page in admin not showing up

I am trying to uninstall the edit order module but for some reason the mod, in still showing up in the admin. HELP
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

Can I get some help, I am still having this problem and I don't want to install and reinstall this cart to make my orders show up in the admin area
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

Reloading the original files of Zen Cart will set the files back to normal ...

Also, be sure that you have the latest PayPal Patch installed:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56216
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Is there somewhere i can "Reloading the original files of Zen Cart will set the files back to normal." to correct the problem?
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

Okay I went in my cpanel and downloaded a fresh installation of zencart under a different directory and went in admin/order.php and copied everything that was in the order.php file and went to the right directory that I already had installed and opened admin/order.php and pasted everythingl into that file and saved. Wolla my orders showed back up.

Now the concern that I have is if a customer want to change there order, how would I be able to do so if the edit order (contribution) causes my orders to disappear from admin. I am scared to download and install it in my files again, but the contribution is very useful for my online business. Is there something that someone can suggest, so that this doesn't accure again.
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

Hello Zen I'm back!!!!!!

Today I accured a problem with one of my orders, but when I went in and placed a order under myself i was able to see the order in the admin. Why did that one order not show up in my admin area. I had to contact the buyer to ask if they can verify what they ordered, which is not professional at all. but when i also went in my paypal account all that was in the description area was diva boutiques purchase, how can clear this error so that it want happen again.
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

Could of been a bad file or something that got corrected along the way ...

I am not keen on using auto installers for the Live Shop for installation or Upgrades ...

I am more incline to do the loading of files myself with a proper FTP program and obtaining the current files from our Download link at the top of your screen ...

Anything could have caused the issue and fixed the issue when it comes and goes like that ...

As you touched files before and after ... this masks the true cause ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I notice that a couple of days ago I left a concern for someone to help me fix the problem I am having, I though everything was clear, but I am still having the problem.

1st. I tested my order system by placeing a order myself using money order/cashier check and the order showed up in my admin. So everything was okay

2nd. Now i placed another order using the paypal IPN and the order didn't come up in my admin area, nor did I get a email of the item's that i purchased. I only received a paypal notification that I received funds from my order that I did but that didn't even show what I ordered.

So far except several customer have paid with money order so that's why I have been able see the order in the admin area, but I notice the few that paid with the paypal IPN there order never showed up in admin or was i able to see it in paypal. So I had to email the customer to see what they ordered

I am happy I have finally pen pointed the problem, so now i just need some one to guide me in the right direction to clear this problem.

Thank you Zenners for any assistance that I can use on clearing this matter
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Plugin Contributions

I would start with making sure that you have the patch installed ... you said you reloaded code ... did you reload the most recent PayPal Patch too?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56216

Then, following the directions ... install *both* PayPal methods ... uninstall the PayPal Express ... and configure the PayPal IPN ...

Now test ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the quick response, Yes! I installed the current patch today....I only have Paypal IPN install, do I need to install paypal express also?
    Diva Boutiques
    www.divaboutiques.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast