Plugin Contributions

Default Format Scroll boxes

Hello it is me again!!

my site is at http://hereliesboots.com/catalog.

I would like to format the inner scroll boxes. i know what their code looks like, i am not aware of where i would need to edit this code to make the changes effective.

I want to make the scrollboxes black and white on ANYONES browser because currently they get very funky. i would also like to get rid of the side scroll and just keep the vertical down scroll.

any advice?
    thanks
    much appreciated.....i am tearing my hair out with all i have to do to this shop!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Format Scroll boxes

I would like to format the inner scroll boxes.
    Could you be more specific?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

when you visit my site at http://hereliesboots.com/catalog you see two inner scrollboxes one on the sidebox left and one in the dead center.

Plugin Contributions

I don't see one on the left - I do see one in the center. The question is why use a scroll in the center? you would be much better off without it.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Hi, I was also looking at scroll bars and my husband reminded me that they are controlled by the user's skin on their browser (for example mine are sort of a tacky metallic that goes with this crazy theme I have on firefox).

BUT I did find that you can control the ones inside your site (like the one on the boot picture) with CSS in IE. If you search for" create scroll bar" you should find some free download stuff that creates the css for you, but basically if you add something like this into the body line of your css, the scrollers should change at least in IE. I had no luck in firefox.

HTML Code:
    body {
    scrollbar-face-color:#000000;
    scrollbar-highlight-color:#FFFFFF;
    scrollbar-3dlight-color:#C0C0C0;
    scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#000000;
    scrollbar-shadow-color:#808080;
    scrollbar-arrow-color:#F0CAA6;
    scrollbar-track-color:#D4D0C8;
    }
    Hope that helps!