Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Time outs during Checkout - DB problem? Help?

If your shipping provider's website is not responding, your checkout_shipping page could hang for up to 30 seconds while your store waits for a response.

If it "was" working fine but is now getting timeouts, you need to contact "their" tech support department. (assuming you didn't change servers, or edit files on your server, or your host changed firewall settings or upgrade PHP etc)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Hi,
    I'm new to zenland and I'm trying to get Canada Post to work, but in the check out area this is the message that appears under the CP spot. Whats going on? What am I missing? I had talked to my webhost before I signed up and they told me and assured me that opening up port 30000 was no problem and they could/would do that, and I have an account setup with CP??? Thanks

Cannot reach Canada Post Server. You may refresh this page (Press F5 on your keyboard) to try again.
    110 Connection timed out
    If you prefer to use Canada Post as your shipping method, please contact the Didgmaster Reflexology & Industries via Email.

Plugin Contributions

who is your current host
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

I got it all figured out, port 30000 wasn't opened bidirectionally. It is now and working fine. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have been getting error 400 messages from near enough day one in my admin though not from the customer side of things. Put it down to my pc, it isnt just my store it happens on, also happens on 2 others. Only in admin - you try and insert or confirm or change page and wham - time out even if only seconds.

Any one else had this problem? I dont have any shipping other than flat rate.

H

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12