Default Which is the best?

I first signed up with Linkpoint and Godaddy is what I utilize to host. I had to cancel my account with Linkpoint because it was not compatible. Now I am signed with 2CO and after reading the forums Zen cart no longer deals with them due to the lack of support. What is a good payment processer beside authorize.net I don't want to utilize paypal and I don't want google to be my only payment receiver. PLEASE HELP!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Which is the best?

Why don't you want to use authorize.net. I'm pretty happy with them.

Plugin Contributions

why wouldnt linkpoint work
    you just need to use the curl proxy

DrByte has an entire thread on this
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    why wouldnt linkpoint work
    you just need to use the curl proxy

DrByte has an entire thread on this
    First off let me say I LOVE ZEN it's one of the best carts but I must be doing something wrong when it comes to the payment processing. I am currently utilizing Google and it works just fine but everything else fails to work. I did change the curl proxy and still nothing. I did everything DrByte said to do and still my cart will not go to the checkout page or show an area where you can input credit card payment. I am ready to pay somebody for HELP!!! Is it possible to make "2co" to work with Zen I downloaded the latest module and installed it. Still nothing. I have been at this since I opened my account with them yesterday. I got over 200 products listed and don't want to have to change carts.

Angel

Plugin Contributions

2co I think has issues withthe newest version of ZC,

as for linkpoint you have added your pem file,
    you are on ssl and have curl set correctly,

I know others have been having issues lately with godaddy and certain payment modules
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

The rates are so high on 2CO that it wouldn't take very many transactions somewhere else to save enough to get a host that is optimized to work with e-commerce.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

It took me 2 weeks to get the USA epay payment module working. I host with Crystaltech, and if it weren't for the goddess who handles my CT account working as liason with the usaepay "support" (and I use the term VERy loosely here) I'd still be banging my head against the wall. When you put in a "support ticket" or e mail the "support" staff directly, you're lucky to get an answer in 3 bus. days. I finally got the phone number from my CT tech. HAH! I had downloaded the module 1.0 from downloads and then my nightmare began. I was going to give them another 2 days and then switch to somebody (anybody) else. But today we finally got it working. Not worth the headache to me. Pass on usaepay. Can't speak for any other module though. Good Luck.

Thank you for all the responses. So far I am still using only Google. I have invested too much money with Godaddy with the SSL etc. to switch. But I am still searching to accept more than just Google.