Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Checkout Problems

Okay, I have been getting reports from customers that the checkout is not working.

I decided to test it out on my computer with my own testing account and I found that I can't checkout either with IE or FF. Grrrr!

Okay, so I have items in my cart, and I have pressed checkout. I get to the Step 1 of 3 page where I choose shipping options. Once I click Continue Checkout from that page, I get an IE error, and on FF the page just doesn't load. No page, no nothing.

What do you think is wrong? I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Sincerely,

Christian

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Checkout Problems

Was this checked before? Did it ever work correctly?

What version of Zen Cart?

Have you tried switching to the classic template to see if it works there?

Awaiting your responses to all the questions
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Yes, it did work correctly before. I am using the classic template with some extra coding that I did to make the cart look a little more "custom."

I just reloaded the english/modules and the includes/modules folders. This didn't work either. My Payment Modules section in the admin still isn't loading properly either.

I am using the most recent version of Zen-Cart.

What would you suggest I do to fix it? The weird thing is that the First page comes up, but the next page that doesn't load is the payment page. So this would imply that there is a problem with my payment module?

I don't think I did anything to the payment module to ruin it. I never touched the module files. Any suggestions on how to fix would be appreciated. Thank you for your patience and time as well!

Thanks,

Christian
    Last edited by naitsirhc26; 21 Mar 2007 at 07:25 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I would first make a backup of your current cart files.

Then I would copy all your edits to the classic folders to another set of folders that you create with a name for a template that will become yours and then edit the template_info.php file to reflect this name change.

Then in the admin > tools > template selection > you should see this new template > eidt > select it and update

admin > tools > layoutboxes controller > first reset and correct the sidebox display.

now you can try a FTP - complete reload of the cart files with out losing your edits.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Okay, I just decided to get rid of the entire cart, and then re-install it. I am now on a fresh cart with no mods, etc..just the plain cart. But the problem is still here! The payment module boxes don't show in the admin.

I know it isn't the browser because it doesn't work in IE or FF.

Any suggestions? Is there a patch I am missing?

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same problem. i don't think its Zen cart. Who is your host? I have Go Daddy.

Plugin Contributions

I use polarPhase.com. He is a friend of mine, but he is really reliable. The server's he builds are used by NASA, and he knows his server stuff. LOL. Everything is up to date to, so I don't know what the problem is.

One thing though is that my MYSQL version is a little older. Do you think the problem is that my MYSQL database is outdated? I think it is only the last version before the newest though.

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

The weird thing is that the Payment Module page in Admin isn't even loading at all anymore. IE error. This wasn't happening earlier.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Checkout Problems

I found my issue. I disabled the USPS shipping module and my cart works fine. Now I need to figure out why the USPS module is timing out the cart and giving me problems. I'm currently in testing and want to go live on April 1st. My USPS module is in production phase and worked fine before. My future customers will want the USPS cheaper shipping rates.

Try it and get back to me. Any ideas on killing the country drop down on the create acct. page. We will only ship to US customers and it looks like a little TOO much if I was a customer creating an account.

Plugin Contributions

See, now I am even starting to have troubles with the shipping module as well! And this is all with the brand new re-installed version of Zen-Cart.

Right now, in the shipping area, when I try to choose a shipping option, the little bubble ends up turning orange, and doesn't stay green. I am trying to make ANY of the shipping options work but they just won't.

Ever since that has started happening, my Module for Payment won't even show up any more and I get an IE error.

Could anyone give me a direct URL for the payment module page?

I am just really confused at why this all isn't working all of the sudden!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast