Plugin Contributions

Default Error after a transfer to new server

Hi
    Not sure if this is the place, but I uploaded a zencart site to a new server and the shop appears okay, but when I go to go into the admin of the site, the following errors and fatal appear.

I have looked at all the files concerned and I don't see anything not there or out of place.

Permissions are: folders-755 and files-644. I assume this is correct.

Code and paths look okay, but I still think it may be a path problem. It's not the latest version my two or three back...

www.cheekypossum.com

Regards and thanks, Pat J (errors below)
    ==========
    Warning: main(home/che34750/shop/includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/che34750/public_html/shop/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 58

Warning: main(home/che34750/shop/includes/filenames.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/che34750/public_html/shop/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 58

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'home/che34750/shop/includes/filenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/che34750/public_html/shop/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 58

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error after a transfer to new server

Code and paths do not look OK.
    I think your configure.php files need some editing, to correct the small but crucial difference between

'/home/che34750/shop/'

and

'/home/che34750/public_html/shop/'