I found a number of threads in regards to a Moneris/eSelect payment module. My attempts to contact those people who said they have a working copy of the module were deadends. After a bit of searching I found this payment module on another website: http://www.cartikahosting.com/option...tails/gid,180/

But being that it was nearly 2 years old and previous threads warned of changes to the API about a year ago, I was not surprised to find that it didn't work, giving this error message:

[FONT=Georgia]Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of xml_set_object(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in \includes\modules\payment\eselect_api\mpgClasses.php on line 152

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in \includes\modules\payment\eselect_api\mpgClasses.php on line [/FONT] [FONT=Georgia]70[/FONT]

My first question is, does anyone out there have a working copy of a Moneris/eSelect payment module who could share it with me. And my second question is, if no one does, would anyone be willing to create one from scratch or modify the one I have, and I will pay, within reason.

Thanks.