Plugin Contributions

application error SLL Problem with Win2003 and Apache

Ok I'm new to this as you may have gathered so any help is much appretiated. so here is my setup; I have a windows 2003 server running apache 2.2.4 with php 5 and mysql 5. I have enabled virtual Ip addresses on my NIC card and have two stores which both have ssl enables and I know that you need to setup IP based virtual servers which I have done and set my router to forward all requests to both IP address's, ie if it receives a request on port 443 it forwards it to both IP's from the outside world.

the problem I am having is the with both stores setup on the same server when I try and log in to the admin section of the second store on the apache ssl conf list I end up at the admin of the first store! it is driving me nuts, I can't think of why as the certificates are all fine and when on the login page it shows the certificate of the second store but the header of the first store!

Please can you give me an insight on what to do?

I have tested the structure on an IIS server and it works fine so I don't understand when in apache why it is doing this.

Many thanks in Advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SLL Problem with Win2003 and Apache

hmmm i guess i'm un the dark with this one. the apache config is correct with ip based virtual hosting, but the server is behind a fireall if that helps...which is pumping the requests to both IP's alsostatic NAT n
    have been done for both

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I would suggest a visit to http://www.webhostingtalk.com for assistance in configuring your apache SSL to work as you desire.
    (I suspect the problem is in your SSL configuration of apache)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you will try and see if they have any solutions

Plugin Contributions

I Ended up using different ports...little messy but still works......if any one knows a way to do this with virtual Ip's with one main WAN IP address please let me know
    Things Have to be believed to be seen
    UncleMOe.co.uk
    Uncle-moe.co.uk
    Sterling-workwear.co.uk