Plugin Contributions

Default Show Featured Products on Missing Product Page showing products weird

On my Main page www.actionforms.ca/officesupplies I have the featured products on and they are showing correctly, 1 row of 3 products. Excellent!

However, when you select hardware then CDROMS there are no products there so it should show Featured Products again but this time it is only showing 2 products and in IE7 it is displaying only 1 product per row, 2 rows. FF is showing 1 row with 2 products. I don't really care whether it shows 2 or 3 products, I would just like them to be in a single row.
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Show Featured Products on Missing Product Page showing products weird

I really need to get this figured out, if anyone has any ideas, I would love them!

It shows one way in FF and another in IE7 (I haven't even tried IE6 yet...Ahhhh).
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Show Featured Products on Missing Product Page showing products weird

On home page ... select statement says ... I do not know who I am so grab from all

On Hardware it says I sort of know where I am so grab from parent related group ...

On CD ROM it says I know where I am grab from parent related group ...

PHP Code:
    if ( (!isset($new_products_category_id)) || ($new_products_category_id == '0') ) {

$featured_products_query "select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name
                               from (" 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS " p
                               left join " 
    TABLE_FEATURED " f on p.products_id = f.products_id
                               left join " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id )
                               where p.products_id = f.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and f.status = 1 and pd.language_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'";
    } else {

$featured_products_query "select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name
                               from (" 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS " p
                               left join " 
    TABLE_FEATURED " f on p.products_id = f.products_id
                               left join " 
    TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id), " .

TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES " p2c, " .

TABLE_CATEGORIES " c
                               where p.products_id = p2c.products_id
                               and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id
                               and c.parent_id = '" 
    . (int)$new_products_category_id "'
                               and p.products_id = f.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and f.status = 1 and pd.language_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'";

Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

OK, that makes sense, there are only 2 related products in the featured product section. But I still have the display problem, which is really what I am really concerned about. In FF it displays 2 in a row which looks good, in IE7 it displays 2 rows, 1 product each row...looks like junk.

Any ideas?
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com

Plugin Contributions

HELP! I still have the display problem, even though I now know why it is only displaying 2.
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com

Plugin Contributions

When you have 1 browser displaying one way and another browser displaying another way ... then this is a stylesheet issue ...

kuroi!!! What was that fix again!!!
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

So I guess I will post this over in the CSS section then. I figured I had screwed something up fiddling with my admin controls.
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi there, Would a new one like me be welcome here?
    Thanks so much in deed.