Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zencart error or Server error

Good Morning Linda,
    Thank you so much for your help. You have truly been supportive since my first install. I'm really hoping that you like my tie dye work so I can send you something for your help. Please take a look at the site and pick something out if you'd like. Contact me here or through the site if you find something and I'll make it and send it to you. The site still has a couple issues, one I need help with, but the user side is functional.

What i'm having a problem with is logging into the admin page. I get the following error:

Warning: main(/home/bridyeco/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bridyeco/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/bridyeco/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bridyeco/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_image_handler_conf.php on line 12

All the other similar errors I've seen on the forum have involved missing files or error in the configure.php. I've reloaded the bmz_ files and as far as I can tell my configure files look fine. Any ideas on this one for me?

BTW. 'beyond compare' has certainly been my friend.

Thanks in advance,
    Brian
    http://www.bridye.com
    zen version 1.3.7

Plugin Contributions

Try reloading the files in case they are missing, corrupted or loaded to the wrong location ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

This has been fixed. The site is up and running smoothly. I wish I had a clear understanding of what I did to make it so. What I beleive it was is that I had modified my tpl_modues_product_listing file on the old server and the new tpl_ file wasn't working with the new server for some reason. Like I said I'm not positive. I loaded a mix of fresh install files and backed up files to get my site running on the new server.

I;m very happy it's running, but I sure wish I new exactly what was wrong in case anything like it happens again.

Thanks for all the help,
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12