Plugin Contributions

help question Unable to Connect

Unable to connect.
    I already installed zen cart. at the top says: Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/content/a/r/m/armieschoch/html/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file (read-only, CHMOD 644 or 444 are typical). You may need to use your webhost control panel/file-manager to change the permissions effectively. Contact your webhost for assistance.... I try to fix that myself but I cannot see configure.php on the files. Also after I install the zen cart at the bottom says "click here to go to store" I click that and it shows the store but if I click log in it says "unable to connect www.advaconline.biz" i try to type in www.advaconline.biz/index.php , the same error " unable to connect www.advaconline.biz/index.php Please help??

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Unable to Connect

Your secure URL does not appear to be correct ...

I can see your shop ... then hit login and it kills it ...

Do you own your own secure certificate? If you do not know, check with your hosting site about this and what your correct secure URL should be ...
    Last edited by Ajeh; 2 Apr 2007 at 02:03 PM. Reason: tidying a typo
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I do not own my secure certificate. Sorry, I did not know. How do I cancel the SSL?

Plugin Contributions

Contact your hosting site and get your proper secure URL to add to your two configure.php files ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I contacted my hosting site and they say I need WS FTP i don't know what is that. ANy idea? I am Sorry.