Plugin Contributions

application error new install, warning code at top, and no admin?

After a fresh install (http://bookstore.prescott.edu), I'm getting lines of warning code at the top of the store, and that's ALL I get for the admin side. Here's what's being displayed for the store:

define('FILENAME_BB_INDEX', 'index.php'); // phpBB main index filename ?>whos_online'); define('TABLE_ZONES', DB_PREFIX . 'zones'); ?>
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    ']->' . $methodName . '();
    '; } else { $$objectName->$methodName(); $debugOutput .= '$' . $objectName . '->' . $methodName . '();
    '; } break; } if (DEBUG_AUTOLOAD === true) echo $debugOutput; } } ?>preter code. */ require('includes/autoload_func.php'); /** * load the counter code **/ // counter and counter history require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'counter.php'); // get customers unique IP that paypal does not touch $customers_ip_address = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; if (!isset($_SESSION['customers_ip_address'])) { $_SESSION['customers_ip_address'] = $customers_ip_address; } ?>

and when I try to go to the admin....this is all that shows:

define('FILENAME_BB_INDEX', 'index.php'); // phpBB main index filename ?>whos_online'); define('TABLE_ZONES', DB_PREFIX . 'zones'); ?>
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/bookstore/includes/filenames.php:188) in /var/www/html/bookstore/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

hmm...any ideas? Help!!

Thank you!
    tom
    Last edited by AZTommyB; 3 Apr 2007 at 06:27 PM. Reason: added site link

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: new install, warning code at top, and no admin?

did you install phpBB? Because the install is asking for files.

Plugin Contributions

I didn't. But I specifically chose NOT to use phpBB. hmm... Maybe I'll just install it.

Plugin Contributions

So you chose not too? I'd wipe the whole database and start over.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I suspect that you have some incomplete uploads on some of your files.
    Perhaps the /includes/filenames.php might be a good file to re-upload, followed by the /includes/database_tables.php

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Have a Drink Re: new install, warning code at top, and no admin?

ahh...thanks. Looks like much of the includes folder didn't upload correctly. After re-uploading that folder, everything works just fine. Guess I should have figured that one out.

Thanks so much for you help!
    tom