Plugin Contributions

Default Need Suggestion: Looking for "Skateboard Shop" type template... Any suggestions?

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I am looking for a shop template that works well with the theme: Skateboard Shop selling skateboards and skateboarding products. I prefer the wider templates over the standard "classic" well compact version of Zen Cart. Here is what I am working with so far:

http://www.shoptheflats.com/catalog

This is a working set up but I do prefer this type of spacing. Can anyone suggest a template they may have seen? And please, if it cost an arm and a leg, then I can not afford it at this time.

Thank you very much and take care...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need Suggestion: Looking for "Skateboard Shop" type template... Any suggestions?

You can preview the templates in the downloads section here

(sorry, site offline)/137/index.php

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Need Suggestion: Looking for "Skateboard Shop" type template... Any suggestions?

Hello Clyde,

Thank you for that but I just found that link in another thread and looked it over. There were definitely some interesting choices there but not exactly what I was looking for. I found a template while doing an online search for zen cart templates and it was perfect, completely suited for my business, but the person who made it wanted almost $200.00 dollars for it and I found that to be just way over-the-top... I was asking this question here because I thought maybe someone who made templates may have one that wasn't posted at the link you gave or may be in the process of working on one...

Thank you for you help, though... I appreciate it... Take care

Plugin Contributions

You could always download one of the templates that is "close" to what your are looking for and then do your own customizations to finalize the look your are trying to achieve.

Plugin Contributions

Thats true... I do not yet know how to manipulate the templates but I suppose I could practice for now and then maybe it will work out to be exactly what I was looking for...

Thanks for the suggestion! I will do just that.

Take care

Plugin Contributions

There are a lot of people in the community that will/can help with any qurestions you may have. Just ask.

Also check the wiki and the tutorial/FAQ sections. they both have a lot of good information.

Plugin Contributions

Default I am looking for a template that is close to the following, any suggestions?