Plugin Contributions

Default Modules Dissapeared?

I have zen-cart running and am on Site Ground - they had a problem, and "fixed" it. But in the process of poking around somehow all my modules DO NOT show up?

Payment modules are GONE, shipping modules are GONE, order total modules are GONE. Of course the modules are still in the right folder, but they just don't show up any more?

When I click on the INSTALL button, it get this:

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/touchpla/public_html/store/admin/modules.php on line 275

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/touchpla/public_html/store/admin/modules.php on line 276

I tried to do an upgrade, may have screwed up something? But I restored the mySQL database from a dump BEFORE I started the upgrade.

Any thoughts? Also, somehow whatever Siteground did destroyed my template?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Modules Dissapeared?

I am having exactly the same problem with siteground, just keep on them to solve it
    they are still working on solving my problem

Plugin Contributions

Very very new on all this but until a few days ago it was working, what does it means? what's wrong ?

Shipping Modules
    Warning: main(/kunden/homepages/17/d144915728/htdocs/lozza/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zones_org.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/17/d144915728/htdocs/lozza/zen-cart/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/kunden/homepages/17/d144915728/htdocs/lozza/zen-cart/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zones_org.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/17/d144915728/htdocs/lozza/zen-cart/admin/modules.php on line 174

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class zones in /homepages/17/d144915728/htdocs/lozza/zen-cart/includes/modules/shipping/zones_org.php on line 95
    THanks.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The error message explains it:
    Quote Originally Posted by marcap View Post
    /includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/zones_org.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    In the main modules folder, did you rename the original zones.php to zones_org.php ? If so, you confused the module reader into thinking there was another module it should load. Thus, it's trying to look for the language file related to the zones_org.php module.

When cloning or editing modules and other files, delete it or don't name it as a .php file.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

As to the folks hosted on SiteGround, you probably should start planning to re-install a fresh set of PHP files, as it appears they've had a system crash of some sort and your symptoms suggest that file-ownership and/or permission settings are busted. The fastest way to fix that is to delete them all and re-upload from your own backups ... assuming you have any and they are up to date.

You might make a copy of all the files presently on the server before deleting them ...

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    did you rename the original zones.php to zones_org.php ? If so, you confused the module reader into thinking there was another module it should load. Thus, it's trying to look for the language file related to the zones_org.php module.

When cloning or editing modules and other files, delete it or don't name it as a .php file.

Thanks for replaying. No I did not rename anything and the original file zone.php is there.

But I found out that I have a zone_org.php (and a zone.php) inside

/includes/modules/shipping

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

OK everything fine now, it was a mistake that I did and I forgot even when and how 'cause it was one of the very things I did.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    As to the folks hosted on SiteGround, you probably should start planning to re-install a fresh set of PHP files, as it appears they've had a system crash of some sort and your symptoms suggest that file-ownership and/or permission settings are busted. The fastest way to fix that is to delete them all and re-upload from your own backups ... assuming you have any and they are up to date.

You might make a copy of all the files presently on the server before deleting them ...
    Hi, siteground have identified the problem and are trying to fix it. My store is back to normal apart from this error at the top:

Warning: include(includes/version.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ME/public_html/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 29
    Warning: include(includes/version.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tMEpublic_html/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 29
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ME/public_html/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 29
    Warning Your database appears to need patching to a higher level. See Admin->Tools->Server Information to review patch levels.

and I can't access admin, i get

Warning: require(/home/ME/public_html/store/includes/version.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ME/public_html/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ME/public_html/store/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ME/public_html/store/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

so should I try to reload all my php files and then hope admin works and backup mysql reappears in tools to restore my database, or cut my losses and start again?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It's having trouble finding or reading the /home/ME/public_html/store/includes/version.php file. Perhaps deleting it and re-uploading it will solve that issue.

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded my cart and it is now better, bar a needing to patch my database message. My admin worked after upgrading too. Seems upgrading fixed any of the php problems

I started a new thread here about the database patch. Hopefully after that is fixed, it will be it for a while
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62480