I'm using Zen Cart 1.2.3 Yes, I plan to upgrade pretty soon.

Here's my problem. I recently added an option to several of my products. If a customer chooses this option, however, it's messing up their order.

These products have 5-7 attributes. Size, snap choice, soaker material (this is the one that messes stuff up), and outer fabric (this is the one that gets messed up), and some others. I've finally figured out that if people put multiple items in their cart but with different fabric choices (all other attributes are the same, which is very very common - they want the same size but in different colors/patterns), if they've chosen the "microfiber soaker" option, only the LAST fabric choice shows up and it says they want 3 of that fabric, for example. When really they want 3 pairs, but with 3 different fabrics.

Any idea how to fix this problem? The microfiber soaker attribute is a checkbox, if that matters. I have tried to mess with the settings for that attribute, but haven't changed checkbox/radio button/dropdown yet. Here's a link to a product page having this issue:
http://www.theecstore.com/index.php?...roducts_id=515

Thanks in advance! I hope there's an easy fix to this!

-emiLy