Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Payflow Module Error

I have installed the Payflow Module and configured it after getting my account set up through PayPal and I get the folowing error after Step 3 in the checkout process:

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /home/oneofak1/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 337

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /home/oneofak1/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oneofak1/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php:337) in /home/oneofak1/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 41

Any ideas? This is greek to me and any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Module Error

Anyone? I really hopes to have this fixed today.

Thanks!

~Victoria

Plugin Contributions

once again you need to use a good text editor,
    try crimson editor ( its a freebie )

open this file
    includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php
    put cursor at end of last ?> hit delete 10 times save and re-upload
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

I did this all again using the editor you suggested. Saved it and reuploaded. I still get an error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/oneofak1/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php:337) in /home/oneofak1/public_html/shop/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Is it possible for someone who is successfully using this module to send me that file and I can see if it works? Could it be something else to do with my web host or something?
    Last edited by VictoriaScrapz; 17 Nov 2006 at 07:58 PM. Reason: typos

Plugin Contributions

Can you please post your payflowpro.php as an attachment here?
    Also, are you using this module?
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=321
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    http://tutorials.zen-cart.com/index.php
    ---------------
    advanced.programmer at gmail dot com
    In love with Zen Cart!!

Plugin Contributions

Yes that is the file I'm trying to use. I had to zip it since PHP files aren't allowed to upload?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Can I have a look at your site?
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    ---------------
    In love with Zen Cart!!

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Hi mate,
    I just tested it for the Step 3 (Order confirmation ) in checkout and everything looks fine to me
    Please clarify
    Tutorials on Zen Cart
    ---------------
    In love with Zen Cart!!

Plugin Contributions

I've installed the module and then I go and place an order. I put in my Credit Card info and go through to step 3 then it goes to white screen and shows me those errors I posted above. It will take the money from my account and if I go back to the store to My Account the order will show there with the download links available.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast