Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate: 3 partially deleted product(s) found

I get the same , and when I try to upload a file with specials added to the list I am getting this

Warning: file(/home/ecomums/public_html/shop/temp/Full-EP2010Mar12-0202.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ecomums/public_html/shop/tek/easypopulate.php on line 1209

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ecomums/public_html/shop/tek/easypopulate.php on line 1310

normally my web host guy looks at all this for me, and this was why I moved over to him for the support but he has just informed me he wont any more.
    So any help would be great, as I am not sure where I am suppose to be looking or how to fix it at all.

Plugin Contributions

If anyone is still using this I made a couple of updates to resolve this bug. It appears if you delete a product when a customer has this in their cart the deletion of the product does not take this into account. My update will be coming here shortly along with the basic output for Avant link, just have to append all my code to the original. If anyone is interested in this fix now let me know and I will upload it.

PS, when using this "cleanup" it will delete the customer cart. If you do not wish to delete the cart then don't use the fix :)

Plugin Contributions

I have the updated version of this cleanup query along with a basic avant link output for a datafeed. When I get a chance I will customize it further and add a few more fields to the module bur for now this will work as a base datafeed for AvantLink.

To the admins, who do I send this to to update easy update?

Plugin Contributions

Hello turbo2001rt...can you tell me where the easy update fix is please as i am using 1.2.5.5.csv.2 and would like to get rid of the "Deleting of product data debris failed!" error message?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

1.3.9h
    To fix this search admin/easy_populate.php for
    // remove product attribute options linked to this product before proceeding further
    // this is useful for removing attributes linked to a product

Add the following
    PHP Code:
    //Updated 11-29-10 - Deletes Customer cart info relating to deleted product ids - MLL

$attributes_clean_query "delete * from " TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES "," TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET "," TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES " where products_id = '" . (int)$v_products_id "' and options_id = '" . (int)$$v_attribute_options_id_var "'";

ep_query($attributes_clean_query);

$attribute_options_query "select products_options_name from " TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS " where products_options_id = '" . (int)$$v_attribute_options_id_var "'";

$attribute_options_values ep_query($attribute_options_query); 
    *****This will delete all customers current shopping carts, make sure no one is processing orders******
    Disclaimer - If you didn't make a backup, it's your fault not mine

Plugin Contributions

Hello All and especially wildOne!

I just upgraded my Easy Populate from 1.2.5.5 to the current 1.2.5.7. Everything went just as expected from the Install / Upgrade text file. The ?langer=remove was a little problematic because I have SSL access turned on and as soon as I entered the URL to do the remove I got a new login screen instead of the easypopulate.php file. Fiddled a little with entering and re-entering the URL and it finally worked as it should have.

Got the message about the config and and the temp folder access, immediately clicked the HERE at the top to install the config and that made the temp folder error go away. But then I had the message about partial product data needing to be deleted. I did the click HERE again to let easypopulate attempt to repair. It failed and told me to look in a log file it created.

With the information wildOne provided below I was able to go to those tables and look in the product ID column for matches to what was in the error log that EP had provided. Simply deleted those entries and heard the Angels sing.

It was easy to see the ones that needed to be deleted so even though I had nearly 400 entries in the CUSTOMERS_BASKET table I found the items that needed deleting fast and easily.

Thanks. This is fun when you find the answer you need already here.

Quote Originally Posted by wild0ne View Post
    Just spent ages trying to sort this out myself and managed to clear the message. A customer had purchased items, the items were subsequently deleted using easy populate. But the message is appearing as the basket refers to non-existent items.

If you delete the lines of code as scrat says that will work.

Alternatively, I was able to delete all items from the tables
    TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET,
    TABLE_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES
    using phpadmin in the cpanel (my store is not live yet). Obviously only use this method if you're sure you can identify the items. If you can't then use scrat's method, it will just mean these tables will not be checked for orphan data.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

Plugin Contributions

1.use ftp goto your root folder where folder "temp" located ...and get in you will find debug file....it write the error file

2. goto phpmyadmin

3.use search button with specific "the error file" after found it jus delete it

it work well so far
    Last edited by JokerMOde; 24 Jun 2011 at 11:41 AM.

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.3.9h EP 1.2.5.7 had same partial delete product. Went into myPHPadmin and deleted the entry under these tables, fixed the problem for me.

ZEN_CUSTOMERS_BASKET,
    ZEN_CUSTOMERS_BASKET_ATTRIBUTES

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123