Plugin Contributions

Default Help promote Zen Cart Book, and Zen Cart.

I've discovered a site that shows news articles by the number of votes for the article. It's www.digg.com.

I wrote a short press release about the new zen cart book, Please go to the site, register and vote digg for the following article.

http://digg.com/tech_news/e_Start_Yo...e_past_9_weeks

This should bring more people to zen cart, by way of the book. In theory anyway. I'd like to see how it works out.

So give me a hand in bringing the article up to the home page of www.digg.com.

Thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help promote Zen Cart Book, and Zen Cart.

Took me a few to figure out I should click on the digg it button after I registered and went back to the post on it ...

Almost as easy as figuring out to Rate the book on http://www.lulu.com that you have to click on the stars after you are logged in and then it takes 5 minutes to an hour for the rating to really show ...

These sites are so confusing ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help promote Zen Cart Book, and Zen Cart.

Yes they can be. but I think it's a matter of high traffic and their monitoring system.

I missed clicking on the stars in lulu as well. Actually I think it was you that reminded me to rate it. haha.

So for the rest of you. Go to digg.com register for an account with a free email account that you typically use to avoid getting your store email spammed, and click the digg button.

It won't take much of your time. Do it for the Zen Cart team!