Plugin Contributions

Default Missing "Add to Cart" Button for Gift Certificate

I've set up a gift certificate just like it says, gone through all the steps, but when I go to the product there's no "Add to Cart" button. I've tried everything I could think of to fix it. I put a large number in the stock as it says to do if this button is missing but it didn't help. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I'm stumped.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Missing "Add to Cart" Button for Gift Certificate

The URL to the page?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Missing "Add to Cart" Button

I am trying to figure out why my website is missing the "add to cart" button.

Here is my site: http://hotspringsstars.com/ZenCart/

Here are a few things I have done....

I have the 'store status' to 'Normal Store'. If I change the 'store status' to either of the other two options (showcase with prices or showcase without prices), I do get an extra button that say 'contact us'. The site is on "Normal Store" now.

Under "Display Product Add to Cart button" (under product listing). I have "1" for "on".

Under "Display Product Price/Add to Cart" (under product listing). I have "1". This option does not give a radio button like the other sections. I have also tried "yes, Yes, YES, 0, Add to Cart, and #@#$*#!!!!".

Under "Display Multiple Products Qty Box Status and Set Button Location" I have it set to "3" for both Top and Bottom. I have also tried the other options to see if this was a conflict. Maybe it is something I am doing wrong.

Wow...I'm stuck. Do I need to copy the "Add to Cart" image into the image folder? As you can see, I am using the Default Template for Zen Cart.

Thank you in advance for you help!!

Scott

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same problem as you, can't get the Add to Cart button to appear on Gift Certificate listings.... Anyone know where we are going wrong?

Plugin Contributions

LimeLights-

Please don't post the same problem in multiple threads - Makes it difficult for someone trying to help to follow. Especially when you find a really old thread ...
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about that. Was just trying to get an answer, wont do it again.

Still, I cannot find why my gift certificates do not have an add to cart button. It's bonkers.

Plugin Contributions

I have read on these forums that there are many, many people unable to set up gift certificates correctly. I'm just one more.

Why is something which should be so simple made so difficult? I've spent hours on this now and still, nichts, nada.

What on earth am I doing wring? I've followed the tutorials on wiki step by step by step and I've read and read the forums but nothing I do will make the add to cart or attributes selector appear in the actual product listing.

HELP!?!?!